Chapter 9 ~ Take Care

Jungkook's POV
When Mikki woke up, Jin sent me a text. "Mikki wants to talk to you." Jin had been sending me updates all night long. The doctors think she collapsed because of exhaustion. Not enough sleep mixed with poor hydration, stress, and malnutrition. It was too much for her and she collapsed. But she's okay now. They stabilized her and gave her some medication and are bringing her food.

The doctor decided to be an ass and not let me see her until she woke up so I was finally able to walk down the hall into her room. Room 345.

"Mikki? Seokjin?" I knocked gently on the mostly closed door. I held a plush teddy bear and a rose behind my back.

"Come in." It was her voice. It was undeniably her voice. But something was off. She sounded so tired and like she was in some serious pain

"Mikki? How are you feeling?" I asked sweetly, gauging her mood.

"Much better now." She nodded. "I'm awake. I'm just really tired."

"Okay. I'm going to let you rest now but I brought you something." I grinned. She raised an eyebrow and sat up straighter. I held out the items to her. "Saranghaeyo. Feel better soon. Arasso?"

"Arasso." She nodded with a light blush on her cheeks, accepting the gifts.

"Eat deliciously and get some rest." I kissed her forehead, going back out to give her and Jin some family time.

~~~

After a few days, she was back at the hotel. Just in time for our next stop. New York.

The flight there was quite short. Jin refused to let us sit next to each other. Instead, I sat behind her. J-Hope began singing some song about New York and News. It sounded kind of old. (A/N: If you get the reference, I will love you forever!)

After we landed, Mikki clung to Jin's arm, her nails digging into his sweater. "Are the cameras gonna swarm us again?" Her voice was shaking.

"Yes, yes they are." Jin handed her a scarf. "To hide part of your face." She wrapped it in a stylish but tactical way. "Stay close." He instructed, receiving a nod.

We formed almost a line, Mikki walking between Jin and I. She stumbled at one point when someone called out her name. "Mikki! Mikki!" She stopped walking for a few seconds and looked in the direction of the voice. "Have any of the guys said anything to you yet?!" I placed a hand on her shoulder to remind her to keep moving. She nodded and kept walking. We piled into the van.

She was less frightened this time, only holding my hand to feel safe. Jin smiled softly. "Mikki, you made it."

"Yeah." She mumbled. "I did."

A/N: Short chapter, I know. I'm so sorry if that bothers you. I will make the next one longer. Pinky promise.