Chapter 13: Good Question

A/N: After months of writer's block on this story, I finally got some inspiration. Please anticipate more chapters.

Mikki's POV
I will make the horror story short. Six pairs of eyes grew very, very wide and Jimin was the first one to talk. "Jungkook is a man! He totally just kissed her!" He pointed down at us from his spot by the door. I quickly assessed that he must have been the one to open the door.

"Jin, your sister's growing up!" Taehyung chimed in. "She's a woman now!"

"Whoa, nothing drastic happened!" Jungkook rolled off of me and shot to his feet, helping me up. "We kissed and that's it." He was saving himself and we all knew it.

"They had their first kiss!" Hoseok shrieked, coming over and patting Jungkook's back. Everyone but Jin swarmed us with questions about our date and the kiss, forming a circle around us, patting our backs and heads.

"Poppo or kiss?" Namjoon asked. I looked at Jungkook, mouth opening to ask what he meant before I remembered watching Jimin be told the difference. I gulped and my face reddened.

"Poppo! Oh my god!" Jungkook pulled me closer to him. "You guys, calm down. You're being crazy."

"You just had a date with Jin's sister! We need to know! Did you guys have fun?" Taehyung was standing uncomfortably close to us. I pressed farther into Jungkook's side. Questions were flying into my ears from all sides.

"Where did you go?"

"Did you eat dinner?"

"Did anyone try to mob you guys?"

"We're you spotted?"

"Did anything go wrong?"

"Was he romantic?"

"Was he awkward?"

"Did he get inappropriate at all?!"

I was getting dizzy from the questions, not having enough time to even try to answer any of them. "Umm, we went- We didn't- I don't- what?" My head hurt and I couldn't concentrate anymore. I grew increasingly stiff, shrinking into Jungkook's side for protection.

"Mikki, relax." Jungkook kissed my cheek. "I'll handle them. They're always crazybut they mean well. They're my hyungs." He murmured. "Okay, everyone. Great questions, really but that's enough questions for tonight. It's late so why don't we just go back to our rooms and go to sleep?" Jungkook let go of me and started pushing everyone else out of the room. Only Jin, Taehyung, and I were left in our room.

"Mikki, are you okay?" Taehyung bit his lip, sitting on his bed. "I'm sorry if we got a little hectic."

"It's fine. I just... Hate crowds." I shuddered, voice cracking. "Especially if they're asking me questions or touching me or-" Seokjin looked at me worriedly and came over to hug me.

"Mikki, let's get some sleep, okay? You too, Taehyung. We have a long day ahead of us. Go change into pajamas." Seokjin kissed my forehead. I nodded mutely, wiping at a stray tear. I grabbed my stuff and disappeared into the bathroom. Everyone was already in pajamas and ready for bed when we came back so I was the last one to use the bathroom tonight. I took a quick shower and washed my hair, putting on my underwear and pajama.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth and came out of the bathroom to find Jungkook in a t-shirt and pajama pants sitting with Taehyung on his bed and talking in hushed voices as Jin watched TV. "Jungkook, isn't it too early?"

"Oh. Hi, Jungkook." I waved shyly, my dirty clothes folded up. I put them in a laundry bag in my luggage and sat by Jin.

Jungkook and Tae stopped talking as soon as I spoke. "Hi, baby." Jungkook waved.  "PD is okay with us being a couple. He said that when we're ready to go public, we can." Jungkook announced happily.

"Go... Public? As in telling ARMY about us?" I mumbled, eyes growing wide. Rumors had girls abandoning Jungkook and unstanning. "Are you sure...? Can ARMY handle that?" This will mean a lot of interviews. Posts about me. Hate. Crowds. Mobs. Loss of privacy. I don't think I can handle that. I began to hyperventilate, tears coming to my eyes. What if they hate me? "Jungkook, I don't think we should. I don't know if we could ever go public..."

"Why not?" Jungkook frowned and came over to me, sitting in front of me. Jin didn't budge from being next to me but he turned off the television as I sucked in a sharp breath and struggled to breathe. Taehyung looked at me worriedly. "What are you worried about? ARMY can learn to be mature. And we can handle this. Jin and I will protect you in the crowds."

"Jungkook, she doesn't want to go public." Seokjin pulled me closer to him as I continued to hyperventilate, rubbing my back and fanning me with the TV guide. "Mikki, look at me. Focus on me. You're not going public yet. Okay? No one is going to mob you. Jungkook's not going to pressure you. Right, Jungkook?"

"I'm not." Jungkook muttered. "I just want to know why she won't trust me. I'm her boyfriend. I think the concert tomorrow is a great opportunity to make the announcement. We can make a video on V app and then say it again at the concert and you can sit with me at the fan meet."

"Jungkook, she's not ready." Jin raised his voice and made his tone authoritative. "She can't handle a crowd of five and you know damn well that even though we have a lot of respectful and mature fans, there will always be the immature and rude fans who won't respect Mikki's privacy or her personal space." I buried my face in Jin's shoulder, breaking down into sobs at the thought of mobs and angry fangirls. "Mikki, you're not going public. Not yet. You guys haven't even been dating that long." Jin hugged me.

"The longer we wait, the more rumors will rise and the angrier ARMY will be when they find out. We have to tell them." Jungkook argued.

"Why don't you both sleep on it?" Taehyung spoke up. "Talk it out over breakfast calmly and with open minds."

"That sounds good." Jin agreed with Taehyung. "Jungkook, go to your room and sleep on it. You guys can talk tomorrow and then you can tell PDnim your decision. But you both have to agree on it. And neither one of you can pressure the other one."

"Fine. Goodnight, everyone." I felt Jungkook's weight lift off the bed and heard him leave.

Jin gently peeled me off of him. "Get some rest. You have a long day ahead of you tomorrow..." I nodded and lay down, my back to Jin. I made eye contact with Taehyung and he just gave a reassuring nod before laying down on his bed. Maybe, Jungkook. Maybe. But you have to promise me that no one's going to kill me.