Chapter 12: A Night of Firsts

A/N: I suck at author's notes but lol whatever. Based this off of a dream only it was me and Park Jimin but whatever. I even kept some of the dialogue. I only tweaked it a little to make it fit the story.

Mikki's POV
We held hands the whole ride there. His manager was driving us. We arrived at a dock with a little building. "Normally, they don't open this late but I pulled some strings and we have the island all to ourselves, jagiya." Jungkook gave a sheepish smile. "I wanted it to be perfect."

"Jungkook, how did-?!"

"I just used my charm." He said jokingly, nudging me. "Come on." He dragged me to the boat and we sat next to each other as the captain drove to the island. "He'll drive us back at ten thirty, okay?" Jungkook held my hand and played with my hair in the dim lighting of the boat. I nodded and lay my head on his shoulder. "I'm going to make sure we get you back on time."

Jin threatened you, didn't he? I nodded in agreement and cuddles up closer to him, shivering from the blowing wind. He let out an excited giggle and took off his jacket, draping it on my shoulders. I blushed and looked up at him. "Thank you." We finally got there and he started walking me around. We took the longest route to the statue.

"Mikki, are you okay?"

"What do you mean?" I looked at our intertwined hands.

"That. You're acting weird today. Are you okay? Is there something wrong? Are you upset?" Jungkook stopped walking and turned his body to face me fully. "What is it?"

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"Don't lie to me, jagiya. It's just us. You can say anything you want." He kissed my forehead.

"I'm just nervous, I guess." I looked down at our toes. "Especially now."

"Why?" Jungkook went back to walking and he played with my fingers as we got closer and closer to our destination.

"I'm just not used to having a boyfriend or going on dates. Especially not when my boyfriend is an idol that any girl would swoon over." I admitted, blushing hard. "I've never been on a date. Ever. And I've never kissed anybody. And-"

"Today's a day for firsts, then. I'm your first boyfriend and this is your first date." He chuckled, looking like he wanted to say more but was holding back. After a long, thoughtful silence, we reached the statue and he took out a key to the hidden service elevator. "We don't have to use all those stairs." He announced happily, taking me down a small corridor. We both got into the elevator and he made it take us to the top. He hugged me from behind in the elevator. "You look great, by the way."

"Thank you. So do you." I giggled as he lifted me off the ground and out of the elevator before setting me on my feet. We walked out to the outside, on the crown of Lady Liberty. "Jungkook?" I sighed, looking out to New York. "I'm sorry for overreacting today about all the lipstick." I felt his arms slide around my waist from behind and his chin on my shoulder.

He chuckled softly and shook his head. "You don't need to apologize. I understand why you were so upset." He squeezed me and kissed my cheek. "Stop being so insecure. You're the only one I want. Okay? So please don't worry about that. Let's just worry about our wonderful date."

I looked at the city in the distance. "It's so beautiful. All the lights. All the buildings. Some buildings look like Seoul."

"Yeah. It is beautiful." He mused, his hands moving to slide down my arms and hold my wrists as I held onto the fence.

"Jungkook. This was such a great surprise. Thank you." I turned to face him. He held my waist and smiled at me.

"This is nice. Just us. No one to tell us what we should and can't do. I'm just glad we get time to just be us." He leaned against the fence in a spot next to me. He smiled at me and looked me up and down.