Chapter 13

Jimin wondered what was going on with Jungkook, but let him be. He knew him well enough to know he was the biggest worrier and that he would talk if he wanted to.

So insisting of bothering him with questions, Jimin avoided him almost the entire week and decided to dedicate the Saturday to him. As up till now, all the weekends had sort of revolves around him, except for the library of course, although even then Jimin though he was getting the best end of the deal.

Maybe that was frustrating Jungkook? he thought. When Jungkook surprised him at the dance studio, Jimin knew Jungkook had gotten over whatever it was he had to deal with. But he was t going to let his plans slide out of the door, nope! This Saturday was about Jungkook and Jimin was sure he could please him.

So when the weekend arrived, Jimin spent the day teasing Jungkook, nit telling him what the plans were,  just that he could expect things to start at any moment of the day.

Jungkook stood up every second Jimin passed him by, wondering if it was time yet, which made Jimin giggle , it was all too much fun.

"Ready?" Jimin asked around 6pm. " Finally" Jungkook pleaded as he jumped off the couch to meet him half way through the room.

"I meant for dinner, silly!" Jimin laughed and walked towards the kitchen, hearing Jungkook softly muttering " cock tease" under his breath.

Jimin has made them a simple pasta, but took all the time in the world go lick every time my bit of sauce from his spoon with every bite he took. Jungkook kept staring at him, shaking his head every now and again. When they were done eating, Jimin stood up and got their plates and took then to

The sink. "Let me clean this. I'll come upstairs after that and meet you in your bedroom, okay"

Jungkook sighed. " Finally, I thought you were skipping the night or something!"

"Shut your pretty face and go upstairs"

He didn't have to say that again, Jungkook was already flying up the stairs. Jimin took his time to clean things up, annoying Jungkook a tiny bit more. Then went upstairs got changed into some shorts and a tank top and opened his bedroom door. Jungkook almost immediately attacked him, whispering "What are the plans?" In his ear.

"Not so fast there Kook!" Jimin pulled himself away from him and sat down on his bed. " it's your turn to strip for me"

Jungkook stood there with a look of disbelief.

"Oh come on Kook, thought you were in a hurry?"

Jungkook slowly undressed while Jimin smirked as the last piece of clothing hit the floor.

"Excited much?" Jimin asked as he saw Jungkook was already hard for him.

Jungkook wanted to make his way over to the bed but Jimin quickly told him to stop. " Dare to move an inch!"

When Jimin got close enough to touch him, he let his fingertips dance up and down Jungkook's strong forearms, and Jungkook shivered. The further Jimin's fingers journeyed up his arm, the more pronounced his goose bumps became. Jimin moaned in approval as he brought his hands down Jungkook's back.

Jungkook's body was a pict of art, every part was toned and sculpted to perfection. Jimin's hand rested on his lower back, right up his tight muscular gluts. He formed a fist and slowly kneaded the spot, earning a guttural moan from Jungkook. " Jimin," he breathed out.

"Shh, Kook. Remain silent. Lie down, face first on the bed," Jimin ordered and Jungkook complied immediately.

"What letter did you pick?" he said in a husky tone. "The ' M' my dear, so