˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ . Together . ˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

[ GHOST POV : ]
As Ghost bought just enough time for Soap to run, he heard Graves cuss under his breath before announcing he was next, Ghost quickly slipped into the bushes, the same way Soap went. He heard Graves mutter in confusion when he realised Ghost had disappeared and wasn't where he'd thought. They don't call me Ghost for nothing, Graves. He grinned.
He trailed behind Soap from a distance, if he called out or startled him then enemies could be alerted from the sound, so he had to be careful and strategic to get close to him without spooking him.
Ghost quietly stalked through the undergrowth, stealthily following Soap inside a building. Soap, unaware of his presence and weakened, isn't as alert and usual and goes to continue walking, not detecting the enemy Shadows lurking ahead, Ghost sneaks behind him, grabbing him from behind, covering his mouth, and aiming his gun at his head, he feels Soap's heart drop, unaware that the gun is unloaded and that it's his teammate playing a cruel joke on him, but he needed Soap to completely give up, if he thought he wouldn't win the fight he wouldn't accidentally punch Ghost thinking he was an enemy, so it was for the best he had to scare him a little.

[ SOAP POV: ]
Soap weakly sneaks through a building, firmly grasping his wounded upper right arm, he's fatigued and less alert then usual, and has nothing to defend himself with. Exhaustion plastering his eyes as he continues on, without checking for danger. Suddenly he is grabbed from behind, his attacker coving his mouth, making him unable to speak as he struggles under their firm grasp, he heard and felt a gun cock to his head, terror surged through him. This was it, this is the end.. He thought, fear pulsed through him as his heart pounded, his shaky breaths visibly obvious. The attacker released him, still aiming a gun as he pushed him against the wall, pinning him from behind. "Don't move." A masked voice said firmly, he felt the gun lower from his head but didn't dare move an inch, the unknown man's arm still enclosed and pinned Soap to the wall.
He didn't dare gaze up at the attacker, not even daring to glance at the muscular arms that pinned him. He felt the unknown person lean in behind him, their hot breath hit his neck as he whispered in his ear, "Did I get you, Johnny?~". He recognised the voice at once, he turned red with blush, flustered, but his heart skipped a beat, relief washing over him instantly as he recognised Ghost's voice, his cheeks flushed red as he felt him breathing down his neck, an amused smirk plastering his masked face as Soap looked up at him in bewilderment.

[ GHOST POV: ]
Ghost's monotone voice breaks the silence, his tone dripping with sarcasm. "Well, well, well, look who's gotten himself into a bit of trouble, Soap. Didn't think I'd have to come save your sorry arse, did you?" He smirks slightly, a hint of amusement in his eyes as he watches Soap's reaction. "You always did have a knack for attracting trouble, didn't you?".
Soap rolled his eyes, amused, still pinned against the wall by Ghost, although facing him now. "If you're trouble, then I suppose so, aye?" He replied, smirking at the Brit. Ghost chuckles softly, the tension easing between them as he sees Soap's playful side.
"Touché, Soap. Touché." He leans in closer, his breath ghosting over Soap's lips as he speaks. His balaclava was half lifted up as he spoke..

[ SOAP POV: ]
He grinned at his teammates humor, becoming a little flustered as Ghost leaned in so close to his face, avoiding eye contact with the Brit' for a moment. His face was shaded red by his blush as he stood, still pinned by Ghost.

[ GHOST POV: ]
Ghost noticed Soap's flustered reaction and smirked, a mischievous glint in his eye. "What's the matter, Soap? Can't handle a little close proximity?" He teases, running a finger along Soap's jawline, feeling the tension and heat between them. "Or perhaps you're just enjoying the view too much?". Soap rolled his eyes, still flustered. "Mm." "Maybe.~" he replied with a devious smirk, mischief in his eyes as he played into his teasing. Ghost smirked, raising his eyebrows as he replied.

[ SOAP POV: ]
"Or maybe you're just too afraid to admit you like it," Ghost taunted, his tone low and teasing. Soap's heart raced as he felt Ghost's warm breath against his skin, a mixture of nervousness and excitement swirling within him. "You wish," Soap retorted, a hint of challenge in his voice as he met Ghost's gaze, trying not to show how flustered he was. "Then if you don't mind you wouldn't care if I was to do this, aye?" Ghost teased, a challenge in his tone as he leant in close, their lips almost touching. Johnny turned red, his lips quivered as his heart pounded.

[ GHOST POV: ]
He could feel Soap's heart pounding as his chest pressed against his. Ghost leaned in close, an amused smirk of satisfaction covering his face as he watched Johnny turn red. "Not gay, huh?" He teased, a challenge in his tone. "I'm not!" Soap quickly retorted defensively, flustered. "Don't lie to me Johnny." He warned, still pinning him. "I-I'm not, Lt!" Soap would stammer, although his cheeks flushed red. He was a bad liar. Ghost grinned, amused. "Tell the truth Johnny, don't lie to your Lieutenant. Are you lying?" He asked again, pressing on as he watched Johnny's stubborn act slowly crumble. Johnny remained silent, before letting out an exasperated sigh, he blushed, slowly nodding. "Yes Lt.." he'd admit, grumbling in flustered defeat as Ghost grinned. "Good." He replied, leaning in and kissing him. As their lips touched electricity pulsed through him, their spines shivering as they embraced eachother in a long and passionate kiss.