-Uno-

Haeun

I looked around the class while holding my exam paper. I know I topped, did well. Everyone also seems to know who aced this exam, some are disappointed at their result, some are like "Normal shit meh", some are happy with it. I smirked slightly knowing that now the teacher's gonna announce who placed first, second and third.

"So, this exam's results are a bit different.." she paused, the suspense was building up, I don't think anyone would place first except me...right? The teacher chuckled and said, "Let's not make you all impatient, so, the one who placed third is..." she paused again. "Lee Sooya". Everyone clapped but no energy to it, I was the only one clapping energetically.

Lee Sooya, my best friend, my caretaker, partner in crime, also the most disrespected one in our trio because well, she's the oldest.

"Ok, so, i'm going to announce the person who placed first, first." She smirked slightly. "The student who placed first is..." I know it's Ki- "Kang Taehyun". My eyes widened, jaw dropped as I took a look at my exam paper. '97' was written in a bright red ink in the top corner of the paper. "No fucking way..." I whispered. Isn't that the transferred student? Soon, I understood Kang Taehyun was sitting right infront of me with his exam paper, I peeked, and saw '98'. "shit..." I muttered. He was smiling and the inside of me was fuming. "And of course the second placed is...Kim Haeun. You did great! Maybe sometimes it's good to be the second Haeun, best of luck for the next one!" She chuckled as I threw a fake smile. Everyone in class also seemed to be in shock.

After the teacher and most of the students were gone, I poked the black haired guy's shoulder, he turned around. I haven't seen his face up close, all I can guess is the girls are gonna get crazy over him. "Kang Taehyun huh?" I asked. "Call me Taehyun or..Terry whatever you want." he replied. I raised my eyebrow and said, "hmm ok. I'm Kim Haeun". "I know you're the all time topper and all". He smirked slightly as he said that. For some reason when he said that it sounded so sarcastic, I wanted to punch him. "You think you can beat me in this?" I asked. He chuckled. "I don't know? I mean it's been only 1 week since I came here and.." He leaned in a bit forward "certainly doing better than you." I flashed a wide smile "We'll see about that, Kang." I got up and left the classroom.

Mia and Sooya was waiting for me outside. Meet Maria Martinez, she's my best friend, too, We call her Mia in short. Me, Sooya and Mia are known as the smarties. Well, Mia...she has weak points in some subjects, but gurly is very different than the other students and I love that.

"Bitch, what took ya so long? You were flirting with a boy?!" Mia asked following with a small gasp.

"Did it look like I was flirting? Seriously?"

"the way you were lowkey bickering was so romantic tho"

"Sooya..please handle Mia, thanks!" Sooya sighed.

Third person Pov

As Haeun was walking she spotted Taehyun at his locker. Every girl just staring at him, some whispering. Taehyun stayed quiet and ignored em. Unfortunately, Haeun's locker was just 3 lockers away from Taehyun's. She sighed and started putting her books in it as she talked with Sooya and Mia.

"Hey! Sooya, Mia. Let's go to the new skateboarding park." I suggested. "Oh, the new one near the local lake?" Sooya asked. "yup! 4pm!' I replied. "Bet." mia said.

Who knew Taehyun was hearing the conversation, he pulled out his phone and texted.

Dickheads😔✨

Taehyun

Ayo dudes

come to the new skateboarding park near the lake here

4pm

Beomgyu

you alright hoe? Thought u'll never meet us after transferring 🤨

Yeonjun

nah I don't think he's alright that's so sudden...

Taehyun

stfu oldass grandpa be there in time

bring wheelchair if ya can cause I ain't taking ya home if u get injured during skating

Soobin

I'm coming I guess..

I wanted to stay at home...but ok...

Kai

y'all better buy me food

Yeonjun

you're so in trouble today Taehyun 😁

Taehyun

what's a grandpa gonna do to me anyways lollll

Yeonjun

im out

Beomgyu

the gc name lies!! it should be " DICKHEADS and Beomgyu 😔✨"

Kai

cap‼

--------

yeah....That's it?!!? I hope y'all will enjoy thisss

I'll try my best to make it as funny as possible!!

Bye for nowww