-Cinco-

third person pov 

"y'all wanna go to an escape room?" Beomgyu suggested with a slight smirk on his face. Everyone looked at him and nodded. "Hmm, sure! I wanna go, but i'm afraid about one thing.." Haeun said as she lowered her voice. "what?" sooya asked.

"This guy will cry for sure and cling onto me a lot!" She said while pointing at Taehyun. Taehyun chuckled and flipped her off . "Taehyun surely is scared of these things so.." Soobin said. "So none cares let's go, shall we?" Beomgyu said as they all got up and started walking to the destination.

----

"uhhh..Beomgyu.." Sooya said nervously. 

"yes?"

"this doesn't look like an "escape room"!" 

"it's an escape room .. just in real life." as he said that everyone hit their forehead with their palm. "I knew he was planning something, I got bad feelings just when he suggested that!" Mia half yelled. 

"OH COME ON THEN WHY COULDNT YOU STOP US HUH? AND ITS ALWAYS WRONG WHEN I DO SOMETHING!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'LL KICK U INSIDE THIS BUILDING AND LOCK U THERE A.L.O.N.E"

Beomgyu shut up and Haeun said, "I'm excited! anyone still in?" 

"Im in" Kai and Sooya raised their hands. Soobin sighed and raised his hand too. "Was my idea so definitely in." Beomgyu agreed too. "As long as I have to prove that i'm not a pussy, I'm in." Taehyun raised his hand.

"sounds amazing!" Haeun giggled.

"Ok, uh let's get divided into teams." Sooya said. "but w-why?" Soobin stuttered. "Why are you scared grandma?" Beomgyu asked. "NO! OK LETS GET INTO TEAMS BRUH."

"So, first, Beomgyu and Mia away from each other. Beomgyu go with Soobin." Sooya said.

"Oh hell no! he'll die and kill me too!" Beomgyu yelled. 

"can you stop yelling toddler?"

"my voice's just loud..."

"then shut up!" 

"..ok" 

"good! Now Mia with..."

"KAI PLEASE! I WANNA STAY WITH THE CUTEST ONE, I DONT HAVE ANY CHOICE EITHER SO" Mia said. Sooya sighed and said ok.

"Next , Haeun ..uhh" 

"Guys! Come here!" Mia faced them and everyone made a circle. 

"They're making a death trap for us.." Taehyun said.

"oh no hun, not us. You'll be the one to fall into the trap first."

"haha so funny. You wish bitch."

"I hate you so much, I can't even express it in words."

"don't worry, I love you more."

"what the fuck?!" 

"what" he shrugged and smirked.

"Don't spend too much time with beomgyu. And also if you get scared inside there, don't touch me" 

"if I die, before dying i'll kill you, don't worry"

"whatever you say dumbass."

Mia's pov 

"guys! let's put both of these together, they're smart anyways they'll survive" I suggested.