-Cuatro-

Third person POV

Taehyun sighed. "Here we go again.. did u really have to speak about this arcade hang out in the group?" He asked Kai. "Well, I wanted them to come so.." Kai replied. "I don't like them, they're annoying." 

"Yes, and? does it matter to me? nope." Kai replied with a sassy tone.

"whatever kid." 

"ayo we are the same age." 

"you are still the youngest." 

Sooya, Haeun and Mia came infront of them. "Hi!" Sooya greeted. 

"Hola" Beomgyu said while looking at Mia. "Oh my fucking god, can't you like shut up for a second?" Mia rolled her eyes. 

"Sooya.. you know what it's better if we keep these two away from each other." soobin said while pointing at Mia and Beomgyu. "Couldn't agree more." Sooya replied. 

"God I literally aced the exam today, your face was so worth seeing" Haeun said in cocky tone. "You know i'm not in the mood to argue right now, I would really appreciate silence. Thank you." Taehyun said, he clearly looked annoyed. "you're sad over a single test? oh my god... what? your ego shattered?" Haeun chuckled.

"girl, can you be a little understanding? I've got more things to do in life and more things to be stressed about." 

Haeun furrowed her brows, "ok, whatever you say mr. arrogant." 

Haeun's eyes noticed Mia grabbing Beomgyu's collar and cursing at him. "IF YOU DON'T STOP I SWEAR TO GOD YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Mia half yelled at him, while beomgyu was still smirking. "I won't, cariño." he said in a flirty tone. "Oh, hell no!" Soobin muttered and Sooya pushed Mia away from beomgyu. "Senorita got some anger issues i'm telling you, how do you guys even stay with her?" beomgyu asked sooya, Sooya shushed him. "If you don't wanna die, just shush." "I hate him I swear to god!" Mia roared. "what i've learnt is your love language is hatred so, thank you Mia!" Beomgyu exclaimed. Mia just stayed silent. 

Soon they started playing games, none could keep beomgyu away from Mia, so they fought over games multiple times. Sooya, Taehyun and Kai ate corn dogs and played games. Haeun and Soobin also talked a lot for the first time. Taehyun was surprisingly quiet and just hung out with Kai and Sooya. 

"ey, Soobin" 

"yes Haeun?"

"What's with this asshole today?" She said while looking at Taehyun with concern.

Soobin shrugged. "Just school and family as always, I guess. I thought the hang out will cheer him up or something, but looks like boy isn't even trying." 

"I don't know much about him to be honest, what's with his famil-" Haeun was about to ask when Sooya suddenly called them to come and eat. There was only one seat left which was next to Taehyun and Haeun took it. She wanted to talk with him anyways. 

As everyone was talking Haeun decided to start the conversation. 

"so, Taehyun." she faced him. 

"Uh..yes? Also if your plan is annoying me, please stop."

"Nah don't worry, just gonna ask some questions since I don't know you that well."

Taehyun just stared at her and continued eating his ice cream, Haeun took that as a yes. "What do your parents do?"

Taehyun fixed his posture and replied, "they're both in the US, doing their own businesses, they both own companies." Haeun was taken aback after hearing that, "You..live alone?" "No, my aunt lives with me, takes care of me. She's mostly out hanging out with her friends.." 

"damn.. You must be rich bro" Haeun muttered.

"You can say that, but technically I am not rich, my Parents are." 

"Well, it must be hard living without your parents."

"Not gonna lie, it's not that bad but I do miss them a lot, I want to spend more time with them, I wanna experience the love a parent has for their child but they never really have time so-"

"oh-" Haeun felt bad for him and tried to change the topic. "so um what's your plan for college?" 

"hmm good question! I..I'm going to US for college, and you're the first one to know except my 4 bitches." 

"uhm Thank you i guess? so, you're staying here for only-.."

"6-7 months..yeah." he pressed his lips into a thin line. To cut the awkward silence he said, "So find someone quickly, someone who can annoy you, bet you'll miss that, even though none can do it better than me."

Haeun scoffed. "You wish, asshole." "We'll see." he chuckled.

"Something happened today though?-" Haeun asked in a caring tone.

"So unusual of you, but, nope. Im fine." He smiled. He never smiled like that to Haeun. 

"Oh-uh, o-ok. Good to know, I guess." Haeun stuttered a little. "WHY THE FUCK DID I STUTTER OH GOD!" Haeun thought to herself as she shifted her attention to the food. Taehyun was still glancing at her every now and then. 

"Hi Yeonjun!" Everyone heard Mia say to the phone. "Hi!!" Yeonjun said happily. "Yo grandpa" Taehyun and beomgyu said. Yeonjun was on facetime Mia turned the phone to show them all. "Hi!" Sooya said and smiled, "oh- Hi Sooya.." He smiled back and waved. "Are y'all having fun?" 

"yeah we are, except for the fact that beomgyu and mia fought like a thousands of times" Sooya replied and smiled. 

"He started it!" Mia said in her defense. "Silencio mujer." Beomgyu replied. Mia stuck out her tongue to beomgyu and mouthed "Fuck you". Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

-------

this chap was boring and big THE NEXT ONE'S GONNA BE FUNNY THO-

MAYBE..IDK

THANKS YALLLLL