Prologue and Episode 1 for @JeymisPexioto

Characters:

Teen Jin Kazama

Jun Kazama

Orge

Ganryu

Heihachi Mishima

cameo appearance

Kid Bakugo and his friends

Plot:

"What is it that haunts you? Whose eyes peer at you from the dark? - Kazuya Mishima"

This story begins after the King of Iron Fist tournament 1 and 2 at event of Tekken 1 and Tekken 2, As the world where the 99% that has various abilities such as: Quirks, Sacred Gear, IS, Semblances, Imperial Arms, Magic, Sprial Power, Ninja, etc thus the Union Academy founded to trained to become heroes.

However, not all got powers, the Mishima Zaibatsu hosted the upcoming tournament King of Iron Fist Tournament, those who became the best of the fighters shall gain controlled of the company, the conflict between the Mishima family serves as main focus. While (Tekken characters) Fighters motivations in aiming to control the Zaibatsu but not Union Students, nor Pro-Heroes and Headmasters because they were no matched against the strongest fighters who had martial arts style, Rage arts and everything's including the Devil Gene, the Union Worst fear of that power that could easily to disarms their powers of superhuman strength.

Story begins in Yakushima, Jun woke up from her sleep hearing some bullies Kid Bakugo and his friends from the school trip chasing Jin Kazama who tell him to stay in the forest, he doesn't belong in town and he doesn't have powers, he is became anger by a comment about his mother and attacks the bullies avoid their powers, and easily defeating them. However, his mother Jun, arrives and intervenes. She tell him he lost this fight ebcause he could not control himself. Then they walked back home.

She then taught Jin to focus. Jin is shown learning Kazama Ryu, with its emphasis on clear-minded focus and using an enemy's weight against them, with self-control being of utmost importance. When the drunken father of the bullies while their close friend Kid Bakugo left to Japan arrives at the Kazama Property to fight Jin, Jun disarms the man and shows Jin how to use restraint to resolve conflict. Later, a demon, Ogre, attacks the Kazamas. She tells him to stay inside as she fights Ogre. Unable to watch his mother being attacked any longer, Jin rushes out to help her. He and his mother are defeated, with Ogre and Jun seemingly disappearing following a gas explosion in the house. However, his head from his mother spoke to him and find his grandfather. 

In Mishima Zaibatsu

He seek out his grandfather, Heihachi Mishima, whom his mother told him to go to should she not survive the fight. Then He will train him to fight the Ogre