Episode 5 for @JeymisPiexoto

Match 4

Xiaoyu vs King II

Match 5

Paul Phoenix vs King II

Final Match

Jin Kazama vs King II

Hwoarang

Ling Xiaoyu

Heihachi Mishima

Doctor Bosconovtich

Julia Chang

Union academy: Students, Teachers, Pro-heroes and Headmasters

Ogre

Plot:

"What is it that haunts you? Whose eyes peer back at you from the dark?"

In the 4th Match, the fight between Ling Xiaoyu and King II. Krishima was fan with King II, he is the strongest wrestler in the match. King II won and Ling Xiaoyu defeated as Jin, Hwoarang, her friends came to check her injuries after the match. Union Academy headmaster was impressed the King II, he is from the Mexican and he wants to win the tournament for the Orphanages. While Heihachi watched the scene before the final match. In hospital, Jin and her friends visited Xiaoyu checking her if she was okay. In the fifth Match, Issei, along with Rias and her peerage watched the fight as he cheer at Paul while Krishima cheer at King II as Heihachi explained to Jin about King II, he is the formidable fighter, the original king who killed by Ogre. He also about Paul Phoenix would have defeated Jin's father. As the match start, Paul fights the King as he is releasing his Rage Art but King defeated Paul. As King reached to the Final Match against his opponent Jin Kazama. However, Julia attempted to attack Heihachi Mishima until Jin and his friends came by while Hwoarang and Ling Xioayu were taking a break. After her attempted failed, and Julia told Jin about his heirtage, revealing Jin is Son of Kazuya Mishima causing his friends shocked and surprise to Jin revealing his heritage that his father was Kazuya. He learns from Leroy and Julia, that they have both been personally wronged by Heihachi and that Heihachi is responsible for unleashing Ogre on the world in the first place with help of Union Headmaster except Azazel, Michael, Gabriel and Serafall about this evil threat, they want Ogre to unleash the power of evil to Heihachi. So his friends and teacher Aizawa and Jin Toujou must keep it secret of not telling anyone about this.

In Final Match

Julia Chang, Paul Phoenix, Hwoarang, Ling Xiaoyu, Izukusquad, Ichika and his girls, Barsara's team, RWBY, JNPR, Shinji, Rei, Union students, Aizawa, Jin Toujou, other teachers, pro heroes and headmaster watched the final matched Between King II and Jin Kazama. However, Julia explained to Jin and his friend about the Original King, the man who saved this King from a life on the streets, he cared about like Jin did to his mother, that they were also killed by Ogre. This means King wants to fight revenge against Ogre while Jin too. Kids want to win the money to fund an orphanage.

As the match starts,

Jin and King II fights, Jin use his Mishima-Fighting style karate, while King II use his wrestler. Jin unleashed his powers to defeat King and finally win the tournament as his friend's cheer. The new king of the first fist is Jin Kazama. Jin gives King a money so he could fund an orphanage that he was planning. Heihachi was outraged by these displays of empathy and, when Ogre still hasn't made an appearance by the end of the finals. But Headmasters were still outrage they need Ogre except Azazel, Michael, Gabriel Serafall were fear about them and Heihachi were responsible of bringing Ogre to this world. In order to win, he must defeat final opponent is Heihachi Mishima. As crowd from the world cheer.

Jin fight Heihachi in final match before Unleash Ogre, he is able to defeat Heihachi Mishima by surprising him with his Kazama Ryu and his mother's tenets, along with drawing on the power of his Devil Gene without rising to hatred. Ogre was summoned as he descends from the sky as Jin finally face on the Ogre.