Emotional wreck

A/N: Thanks everyone for over 1k reads! I know, I haven't updated in like ages, but I suddenly ran out of ideas to write. It is like I know where the story is heading but it feels kinda obsolete to write about what happens in between. 

Harry was currently taking his friend for a ride on top of Blaze in his large form one early morning — although they may or may not have cast a Silencing charm to stop Hermione from ranting. But they were pleased to hear that even Hermione enjoyed herself once they were high enough to see the entire highland with Hogwarts no larger than a small Lego castle.

"That was the most enthralling experience I've ever had", Hermione painted as they landed on solid ground.

"Now you may change your opinion regarding brooms?", to which she stubbornly screamed, "Never!"

"Well, I'm starving already and the results are due today, right?", Ron said, and they headed for breakfast.

The 'Conservative' faction had appointed Tiberius Nott as the candidate, who quite openly displayed his roots with Moldy out in the public, and the old coot was barely able to procure enough audience in his campaign.

Sirius, however, had shown finally some sense of maturity in his speeches, although he did indeed say, "As some might possibly know, I like to do things more than mere speeches"

And so the owls came in huge numbers, and Harry had tossed his Knut in the air which surprisingly the owl did catch in its beak to run off. Reading the headlines, he almost squealed in delight.

"Uncle Siri won it!", he almost shouted to the entire hall.

Sirius Black elected the new Minister of Magic

By Robert Dowle

In what seemed like the most clean win in Wizarding history, Sirius Black won among the public at an awe-astounding 14,238 votes out of 21,323. The Light faction easily overpowered the Dark at numbers almost twice as profound than of the time of the tenure of Nobby Leach. He gave his acceptance speech at the Ministry stating that, "I solemnly swear I am up to something really good" as his motto for his term.

He has placed quite a few powerful wizards and witches as his associates including Augusta Lonngbottom, Dedalus Diggle and the current reigning European Champion Duellist Remus Lupin, who surprisingly didn't attend the ceremony, with Minister Black saying, "He had a bit of an accident with his practice"

Minister Black has. . .

"Your godfather's the Minister now. What more could you ask?", Ron commented.

"It is not as good as it seems, you know. Now he won't be able to meet me as much", Harry did a mock-pout.

"Of course, ickle Potty still wants more, does he?", Malfoy came up to him.

"I swear, if you could actually make a genuine roast upon me by not repeating the same old dung, I'd give you my Thunderbird", Harry shrugged off.

"And if we charged even a knut as a tax for Malfoys repeating the same insults, the ministry would be swimming in gold", Neville said and they high-fived, with that bored look on their face still.

"So, what's the plan for today?", Nev asked. It was a Sunday after all, and Dumbledore had left for the annual ICW conference.

"You know, in that horrendous bathroom on the second floor where I'm brewing my Polyjuice to show to Professor Snape? There's this —", but Harry and Nev cut her off by saying together,

"You're in Moaning Myrtle's room!?"

"You know about her?", she asked, not expecting that.

"Come on, Hermione! We're Gen 2 Marauders for a reason", Harry replied.