Confine me in your heart

Y/n was on her own thoughts when her phone rang and she saw it was jk. She hurriedly pick up the call

On call:

Jk: where are you??

Y/n: I'm coming in a while

Jk: come fast baby you already lost the challenge now you need to complete my wish..*smirk*

Y/n: arghhhhh!!! Fine..fine

Call ended~

Y/n POV

I went near the bridge where I saw jk was waiting for me. "What took you so long" he asked me.. "umm..actually I had a minor accid-" I was about to complete my sentence but jk interrupted between and said, "wait what??? Tf?? How?? Who did that tell me I'll make that person pay for it...where did you got hurt?? Come let's visit a doc immediately?? He said this in one go.."calm down..calm down!!I'm all fine..it was just a minor accident..saying this I saw he was little relaxed.."ok. So are u ready to fulfill my wish?" He said,.."wait no..why..this is not fair.." I pouted "everything is fair princess,...well don't worry you don't have to do anything now let ur punishment be reserved for later time" *smirks* I could clearly see him smirking devilishly and so I thought to change the topic..."I'm really hungry should we eat something" I said to which he replied -"ye I'm hungry too let's go somewhere and eat"

Time skipped ~

After we ate something from the nearest restaurant we were sitting near a river bank enjoying the view when suddenly jk got a call...I could find fear in his face after he attended his call..." kookie is everything fine??? you are looking so tensed????" I asked him curiously "No y/n everything is alright actually I got some urgent work and I need to go right now" he said,..."ye sure, I should also go home now" saying this we both went from there. On way to go home I got a call from my body guard.

On call~

Bodyguard: ma'am he is with us, what to do with him?

Y/n: wait I'm coming!!!

Bodyguard: ok ma'am

Call ended

I went to the place where my bodyguards took him..I was eagerly waiting to punish that guy who spoke all those shits to me...

Moments later ~

???? POV

I was gaining back my sense...my vision was blurry but soon I realized that I was tied up with a chair and few men in black suit maybe some bodyguards were there to keep an eye on me....

my vision was blurry but soon I realized that I was tied up with a chair and few men in black suit maybe some bodyguards were there to keep an eye on me

I tried to stay calm. An awkward silence was spread in the whole area...I don't know where they brought me only thing I was waiting for was a chance so that I can run away from there but suddenly I heard some foot steps. In the silence I can clearly realize that it was a woman because ofcourse a man won't wore a heel ryt? I saw a black figure standing in front of me at a distance. Soon she came in front of me and I was pretty shock to she that I was been kidnapped by the same girl with whom my bike got collided with..

Y/n: so mr.stranger how you feeling ???

????: *I tried to stay calm and replied* what rubbish question you are asking me miss?..how can someone feel good after being kidnapped like this??

Y/n: give a pause to ur f*cking mouth before I ripped it off *I literally yelled at him*

???: *chuckles* you think you can forcefully confine me here with such nonsense ideas???

Y/n: I promise you won't be able to run away from here

???: captive me in ur heart I'll happily except it but not here baby!! *smirks*

Y/n: HOW DARE YOU TO CALL ME BABY???? *Saying this she left*

"Let's see who wins" I mumbled to myself while watching her figure getting disappear in the dark.

Author's POV

Y/n came to her home and directly went to her bedroom. She laid on her bed thinking about the man she kidnapped..."he is such a asshole, he don't even have the manner to talk" she said being mad but suddenly she remember that jk was seems to be tensed after he attended the call.."what might have happened? Is everything fine? No matter he said everything is alright but I can clearly sensed it something was wrong..OH GOD!!!! What can I do for him?? I don't like him being in such a condition?should I call him ye I should" she thought to call him but his phone was switched off,... she thought to talk to him the next morning...she was lost in her thoughts when her mom called her for the dinner. She told her mom that she is coming in 5mins

At dinning ~

Y/n: Dad you seems to be tensed? Are you ok?

Y/n's Dad: Honey actually I got to know that Mr.jeons elder son is missing..

Y/n: wait what?? Elder son??? Do jungkook have an elder brother??

Y/n's Dad: ye!! He was been sent aboard for studies.

Y/n: How is he missing???

Y/n's Dad: Jeon told me that his son came to korea this afternoon and he went directly to their office but then since evening he is missing.. I guess he have been kidnapped by someone.

Y/n: ki...kidn....kidnap?????

Hello guys!! Sorry for updating it lately I'll try to update new chapters everyday if possible plz do like, share, comment and don't forget to follow my page ..