Dancing with lies

Author's POV

Y/n was dancing when suddenly someone pulled her by her waist causing her to flinch. She tried to push the man back but his grip was tight on her..she was about to yell at the person but before she could a punch landed on his face causing him to fall on the floor..She took a look only to find it was teahyung..

Jungkook came and hugged y/n to comfort her.. while Teahyung and Jimin started fighting with all the bodyguards.

??: HOW DARE YOU TO PUNCH ME?? *he yelled*

Teahyung: *threw one more punch* raise your voice and I'll show u the real hell..!!

??: Do u even know who I'm....I'm the son of M-

Teahyung: Shut up no one is interested at knowing a coward like you....HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH HER?...I'll kill you
*took out his gun and pointed on him*
You don't know how I'm or wh-

??: Are you one of the secret dangerous mafia's whom everyone is afraid of?

Jimin: Teah...Teah calm down...everyone including Y/n is watching us ...

Y/n: Teahyung t...th..th g..gun??? *starts panicking* Who are you and what mafia, which mafia? kook what is he saying??? Who is-

Jungkook: Shhhh Y/n.....it's ok don't worry we will see to it...

Y/n's whole body was trembling seeing everything around her.. jungkook took Y/n outside...

Jimin: Teahyung come let's go!!

Teahyung: You need to pay for it u bastard..

??: Let's see!!....

Jk, Jimin, Teah and Y/n came outside when she asked them something.

Y/n: what's the matter guys??

Jungkook: Let's talk about i-

Y/n: NO!!! *yelled* tell me now

Jimin: Y/n actually...we..

Teahyung: we 3 are the mafia kings of the goddamn mafia world

Y/n: wha...what???.. jimin????jungkook??? Not even you both told me?

Jungkook: you don't like all this so we didn't told you about it so we kep-

Y/n: wow!!! Nice excuse.. Leave me alone

Teahyung: No come home right now it's not safe outside

Y/n: I will not unti-

Jungkook: ok ok fine take your time..

Jimin: bodyguard are with you take them..

She left without saying anything.

Jimin: We did right to leave her alone??

Jungkook: Don't worry guards are with her.. *they 3 left*

Y/n came home after her mood got settled but she looked tired. She took shower and laid on bed while she received message, it was from jungkook

Jungkook: Are you back home?
Is your mood ok?
Can we talk now?
Y/n: No, I don't wanna talk I'm
sleepy bye..
Jungkook:Ok, good night princess..

She didn't replied and slept.

Y/n's POV

"Vacations are over, and now from tomorrow we again have to go to college, oh noooooo I don't want to but I have to", I was mumbling to myself and I was tired enough to take anymore headaches so I slept.

Next morning~

My alarm was ringing from such a long time but I was sleeping my ass off. I turned off my alarm and saw that I was already late for my college. I woke up quickly and went to bathroom to take shower and complete my morning routine. I came out and got well dressed when suddenly a thought popped in my mind, "Will jungkook and jimin come today ?" Usually we three go to college together no matter what happens but and I not sure after what happened last night. " No Y/n you need to be cold with them today and make them realize that they were at fault for hiding such a big thing from me ". I shrugged out of my thoughts when I heard mom was calling me downstairs. I took my bag and headed downstairs.

I saw jungkook and jimin were also their waiting for me but I behaved as if I don't care.

Y/m: Y/n have your breakfast.

Y/n: No mom I'm not hungry

Hey guys!!its been nearly 2000 years since I post any part.. next time I'll try to upload pretty fast....plz don't be a silent or a ghost reader...like, share and comment if u like it...