Returning home

April: Hello! I am April. Currently l am flying over the forest of Nebelstadt. I am returning home after two years, to my sweet little brother, Keith.

April reached her home, in front of the entrance.

April:(lt has been a while, hasn't it?)

Suddenly, April's brother, Keith came running towards her hugged her.

Keith: Sis!

April: As l expected. You always come running towards me when I get back home. How do you even know when I am coming back? Though l love it.

Keith: lt's because I can feel your existence. Well anyway let's get inside.

April: Yeah

They both went inside and sat in the dining hall.

Keith: Sis, l want to confirm only one thing. Are you going to fly off to somewhere again?

April: Only god knows?

Keith sighed.

Keith: Well anyway, do you know what day it is tomorrow? (Even though l know what you will say, but let's see)

April: Tomorrow is Sunday.

Keith smirked.

Keith:(l knew she would say something like this, lt has already happened two times)

April: Well anyway, l am tired right now. So, let's talk tomorrow.

Keith:(Like you are ever tired)

They both went to their bedroom to sleep.

April entered her room and thought, "Wow, Keith really took care of the room. It looks so clean. "

April went to bed though she saw a nightmare and woke up from the shock in the middle of the night.

April: hah.... hah.... That nightmare.l saw it after a while again which means it didn't stop. Anyway, what time is it right now? Oh... It's only 3 am. Good grief. Now let's prepare everything.

After a while

Keith: Sis... What are you doing this early in the morning? Whooaaah! What is all this?

April: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Keith's eyes became teary.

Keith: You prepared all this? The cake, the sparkles and the balloons in such a short amount of time? Though is... the cake good this time? You know what happened last time.(Though, it looks good)

April: hehe. Well, you see... the last time after the cake got wasted, l practiced a lot in Nebelstadt and wasted a lot of materials. Even though l can't cook, but l still mastered making cakes because of that.

Keith hugged April. "Thank you. Thank you very much"

April hugged back and then looked at him silently for a while.

Keith: What are you looking at  like that?

April: lt's nothing. (But, today is his birthday as well....., l wonder how he is doing.)

April: Why are you crying so much? We did it last time as well.

Keith: No. it just reminds me of the time you were at war.

April: l... see. Well anyway, now sit and tell me, what do you wish for? I will try to fulfill it as much as l can.

Keith: Really?

April: Mmmmm.

Keith: Well then, l.....