Keith's element

April was standing on the balcony of the ship. She suddenly felt a weird silence. She looked up and saw dark clouds. But many people were still outside.

"Should I tell them that a storm is going to occur? Maybe l shouldn't as they will probably not believe me and more than that,what about the captain?l still have not talked to him.But it looks like it will be a big storm. Still l guess I can try. ", April thought.

" Everyone! A storm is going to occur, please go inside your room! "

As expected, no one believed her.

"I hope that the captain or whoever would announce it soon and tell them to go inside" April sighed.

Well we should go back.

After ten minutes of her going back to her room, she suddenly heard a woman shouting.

"My child!! "

"My room is near the balcony, so it must be from outside! ", April thought.

She saw that the storm had started and when everyone were rushing into their room, a child suddenly slipped and fell in the sea.

" I don't usually meddle in other people's business, but this is different. I have to help this kid.What about the people from the security though? But it would take a lot of time, we can't wait that much. What if l use my wings? It would be dangerous, but l should try."

April flew over the ocean to save the child. "Sis! ", Keith screamed from behind. " Don't worry! ", April said.

April almost caught the child, but then a wave came and drowned them.

" Aaahh! ", both of them screamed. " I can't use my element under this wavy ocean. What should l do? This is the thing l feared. Not about me, but what about this kid? At this rate, we will both die! Huh? "

Suddenly April saw that they were on the lap of the water. "Is it the security team? ", when they reached the ship, the mother hugged her child crying and thanked them. April was thinking
what happened, but then she realized that Keith was the one that controlled the water.

" Keith....? ", April looked at him in surprise.
" Keith! You have finally got an element! It's water element! What a great news! I am very happy for you! "April hugged Keith.

"What?..... It's an element? Thank god." He cried and hugged April back, April patted him.

"Well, now then, promise me that you would never do something so dangerous again! ", Keith cried.
" Yeah, yeah, dont cry anymore now"

Suddenly, the security team came.
"Is everything alright?Are we late?"

"Pretty late", April said.
" What happened here? "
An old woman suddenly said, "thanks to this pretty lady and young man, everything is alright. "
"O-oh, l see. Um, good work. Bye then"
"Y-yes, thank you sir. "
The guard with his team went back.
Keith looked at April.
"I am proud of you. ", April smiled.
" Thank you. "
"Well, l was thinking. What about l train you while we are here? " April asked.
"I'd be honored! ", Keith said.
They both laughed it off.

****

Sorry, if the progress is low, but l will try as much as l can to make it exciting.

Also l will most likely explain all the characters backstory detailed in a different series.