The childhood story of a stubborn child

April: Right now, we are on the ship of Siluca. It is a large ship, so large that it's rumored to be the heart of the sea goddess. It really has been a while since I last got on a ship. The last time was whan l was five years old.

          Haaaah...... It really reminds me of the past. I was just a stubborn and straight forward child bach then with a happy family. I also had light powers, though it's a family secret. Even though, l didn't have much of it, l could still use it greatly. Which was why, my parents wanted me to become a healer. At first, l was okay with it. But then l met uncle lan on my first ever sea voyage with my family, when l was five years old. He was the casior of air element back then, which is also considered the highest post in a state. Which was why, he was the  principal of arienne academy as well. It was the academy where my older brother , Noah went, though he never told me much about it. But when l met uncle lan, he told me the stories of the academy. Academy was a place from where you can learn the basic elemental knowledge, as well as swordmanship. The stories were really exciting. I also wanted to get enrolled to the academy, so l told my parents. At first, they were reluctant, but they loved me very much and l got enrolled at the age of 7. But three years later, everything started to change. My parents died in an accident, when l was 10.My brother and I were left alone. That was when, we went to live with uncle lan, actually specifically l was the one who went to live permanently, as my brother lived at the academy campus anyway because of his sword training(l didn't have sword training at first). Even though, l was sad at first, but life went on at its own pace. I also found my happiness living with my uncle, brother and Blade. In the mean time, Noah became the electro casior. Soon, the time for my first professional mission came. It was a success, though two of my crewmates died. I was sad, but the next day was the day to get our first rewards, so l was also happy. Moreover, it was Blade's birthday tomorrow, so l didn't want to look gloomy. But to my surprise, the next day was one of the most miserable days in my life.
I was framed for the death of my two crewmates. The other members in our team had also given witnesses. It was an dead end for me.
Though luckily my brother was there to save me. He took me to our family's hide out in Nebelstadt. (Every nobel family has a secret hideout that no knows anything about)
On the train to the hide out, l met Keith. Yeah, he is kinda adopted.
After we reached there and settled in,(we needed 1 year to fully settle) l realized that there might be a day when we will be in danger and l need to be ready for that day.
That was why, l made the barrier security outside the hide out safer. Then, l went to learn more about herbal for two years. Then l returned home for like three days and then went again wandering to futuria, which has one of the best swordsmanship academy to learn swordsmanship. But, after one year l got engaged in a war for two years. It was brutal.
After the end of the war, l returned home and then for the sake of Keith's worries, I flew off again to Nebelstadt.(l thought I should go to the closest region at least once) .There eventually I met some merchants and with the help of them, learnt merchandise and became a great merchant. Though, now that l think about it, it was most likely to avoid Keith's wish to go to arienne that l travelled so much.

It really like it was yesterday when l looked up at my parents in admiration, love and respect. I miss you guys.

*****
Hello guys! I hope you are well.

If you have any questions or suggestions don't forget to write it in the comment. It would be of great help. ☺

Also, if any of you is wandering who blade is, you will know later.
Don't forget to vote and comment please.
Also the next chapter will be a bit short. Though l will try to update chapters sooner.
Thank you!!
Bye guys, see you soon!