Chapter 6 ~ "WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!?!?"

<33 !!

"WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!?!?"

When I tilted my head to look up, I saw Jake standing infront of me! I quickly got up and started crying into his arms.

"J-Jake...t-t-t-t-t-the popular girl did this to me..." I stuttered cutely as more tears fell from my orbs.

"W..WHAT!?" Jake said furiously. "WHICH POPULAR GIRL?!?! Was it that red haired girl?.. No, it couldn't have been her. IT WAS ASTREA, WAS IT? IT'S DEFINETLY HER!!"

Jake's eyes turned red. That means he was really mad. I can see his inner demons slowly come out of him, and his true bad boy alpha wolf power. I didn't tell him about the hyenas because I know he would react even worse to that.

"Kitten

"Kitten.." He growled. "She hurt you, so now she has to pay."

"NOBODY MESSES WITH MY KITTEN!!"

"J-Jake... you don't have to do this.." I spoke cutely with my uwu voice.

"NO KITTEN. SHE HURT YOU. I WON'T LET HER GET AWAY WITH IT!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake was going to make Astrea regret doing that to me. He was going to get revenge just for me... I knew he was my alpha protector!!!

"Where is she.."

He looked for her, but couldn't find her anywhere. His eyes were still red and his inner demons still possessing him.

'She's probably in the girl's bathroom with her friends gossiping about the whole school.' Jake thought. 'I'll wait here until she comes out.. no, I should just go in and jump her infront of her friends..'

Just before he was about to do that, he saw her walking down the hallway.

As soon as Astrea saw him, she ran to him and acted like she didn't do anything.

"Heeyyy Jakee~!!!" She said. "So you aren't with that hybird-wolf catgirl.. whatever she was, right?"

Jake didn't respond, but he suddenly started attacking her!

"IT WAS YOU, YOU HURT MY KITTEN, DIDN'T YOU??"

"WHA-...I..." Before she could even finish her sentence, Jake continued jumping her.

"AAAAAAA STOP JAKE!!!"

"Don't you ever.." he growled. "MESS WITH MY POOKIE BEAR EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!"

"O-OKAY! OKAY!! JUST.. STOP!!!"

Jake couldn't stop. It was too late. His inner demons have full control over him now. Jake's true alpha demon form is too strong.

Jake was going to far! And doing way worse than what Astrea did to me! Being the quirky different girl I am, I stepped in to stop Jake.

"JAKE! NO! LOOK AT ME! YOU HAVE TO STOP!!" I spoke, trying to stop Jake.

"Emilia..?"

"Jake, look at me, okay? This isn't you. You've done too much already."

With my long lavender hair, and beautiful orbs, and perfect clear skin, and wolf ears and tail, I took a deep breath before saying the longest thing I've ever said in my life.

"Jake, you're my alpha bad boy protector, and you're doing this for me, but your true bad boy alpha demon side has took over your body completely! You don't know when to stop! Pookie, I know you're better than this. Fight those inner demons!! This isn't the Jake I love and know! Are you seriously going to get yourself sent to detention, or even worse, JUST BECAUSE OF THIS POPULAR BLONDE GIRL!?!?!? I've only met you Jake.. but I love you more than anything else in the world. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you. So just stop already. You'll hurt even me too if you keep doing this."

"Emi.. I don't care about the consequences I get after I do this. SHE DID THIS TO YOU!! SHE HAS TO PAY FOR IT!!!!!!"

H-heh. Looks like he won't listen.

"Jake, just please, listen to me. You can't hurt Astrea without hurting me. You've already done enough. And she looks like she's almost gonna die. Do you want to get arrested for attempted murder?? Stop it, for me..?"

Main character energy so quirky uwu!!! Maybe I should also start singing too, like how I did last chapter.

Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion

And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?

This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

Losing friends and I'm chasing sleep
Everybody's worried about me
In too deep
Say I'm in too deep (in too deep)
And it's been two years I miss my home
But there's a fire burning in my bones
Still believe
Yeah, I still believe

And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?

This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

A lot of fight left in me

Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion

This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong (I'll be strong)
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

Or.. maybe not! Astrea doesn't deserve to hear my perfect singing!

"Okay.. I'll stop, for you, kitten." Jake said, his eyes turned back to it's original color and the inner demons didn't seem like they were taking full control of his body anymore.

"Yay Jake!!!" I ran to hug him.

"I knew you were better than this!! uwu!!"

"Wanna hang out after school with me kitten?"

"S-sure!!" I replied.

"Well then, let's go somewhere else now kitten." He said.

"O-o-o-o-o-okay!"

And they both left together, completely forgetting about Astrea.

[END OF CHAPTER]

Again, thanks for reading! Hope you love reading this weird story!! 🥰🥰 I'll still be publishing more chapters!! This is like only 3% of the story and complete lore.