Scars

After they had sat at the abandoned building for hours, They had finally decided to head back to Lunas, Luna knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer while Zoey stands next to her.
The door swings open, revealing Zee on the other side.

"Hey Luna," They greet

"Hey Zee! My friend is sleeping over," Luna announces.

"Oh, that's nice."

"What are you doing here?" Luna asks with a playful tone.

"Hanging out with your idiotic brother," Zee replies, prompting laughter from Luna.
Zee opens the door wider, Letting them both in.
Luna, with a firm grip on Zoey's arm, playfully drags her upstairs, both of them sharing infectious laughter that echoed through the halls of Luna's home.

When they get to Lunas room, Zoey excuses herself for a second.
"I'm just gonna text my dad one sec." She tells her dad she's staying the night, Her father never cared on what she does on her missions she had just messaged him anyway.

As she was doing that she heard a few footsteps behind her, Like someone had walked past and stopped not far behind her, then carried on walking. It didn't really phase her so she didn't react to it, her ears just had picked it up, She then put her phone on Lunas cabinet putting it on charge.

Some time had passed along, Luna and Zoey lay side by side on Luna's bed, the tunes of The Smiths music playing creating a comfortable background melody. Luna, with her phone in hand, decides to share a glimpse into her life through the stories hidden in her camera roll.

As Luna scrolls through her photos, she comes across a picture from a past holiday. "Oh, this was such an amazing day," she says, excitement evident in her voice. "We went to this beautiful beach, and the sun was just perfect. We played in the waves, built sandcastles, and laughed until the sun went down." Zoey listens to Luna talk.

Moving to the next photo, Luna discovers a snapshot of a cozy winter evening spent around a fireplace. "This one's from a winter getaway. There's nothing like the warmth of a crackling fire and the smell of hot cocoa in the air. We huddled up, told stories, and enjoyed the simple joys of the season."

Transitioning to a more recent picture, Luna shares a candid shot from a day out with her friends. "This day was so much fun," she continues. "We explored the city, stumbled upon hidden gems, and just enjoyed each other's company. It's moments like these that make life special."

Finally, Luna stumbles upon a photo taken during a school event. "Ah, this one brings back memories. It was a challenging day, but we pulled through as a team. We faced obstacles, found unexpected joy, and, in the end, made lasting memories."

Zoey smiles, Listening to Luna rant about her days, telling her things that weren't necessary but she just wanted to, It made Zoey feel like Luna trusted her, And she felt nice hearing her talk about things that make her happy.

Just then, a deep feeling in Zoeys heart hit her, washing over her. The realization struck her with a gentle force – she had never experienced genuine friendship like this before. No one had taken the time to know her, share their moments, or create memories together, At least not this deep.

Luna, with her openness and warmth, had given Zoey a taste of something she had never seen. A deep connection formed, and Zoey found herself genuinely appreciating Luna's presence. She had gotten little feelings and ended up brushing it off. But this type was different. She knew she definitely appreciated Luna. And she knew definitely this wasn't a fake bond she wanted.

She wanted this girl in her life. But she couldn't have this girl in her life, She felt things that didn't have anything to do with her fake cover, but her real self. And she wanted this feeling to go away.

The love she fell for this girl had struck her like an etching on her soul, leaving a mark that time couldn't erase. Scars may fade, but the essence of the engraving endures, a silent reminder that some imprints stay, shaping the canvas of our hearts with the permanence of a cherished memory.