➺Chapter 6

*The next morning *

"Are you sure you wanna go school today?" mother asked me handing me lunch for Daniel. "Yeah, I'm sure I can handle it," I replied coldly. To be honest, the only reason was going to school was to track Sooha down and catch her in the act of a filthy deed.

"Oh my gosh, look, it's her!" people said as people watched me walk through the comidoors of the school. I had never felt so uncomfortable and awkward in my life with people glaring and chattering amongst themselves. I started to walk faster and faster, almost making it look like I was running.

Suddenly, without realizing, tripped on an object making me to land flat on the bare ground so hard on my face. After that it felt like a black-out, except I could hear laughter. Laughter at every corner of the corridoors.

As I slowely got up. I found Sooha's leg out while holding her hips with an evil grin. That stinkface.

"OMG, I'm super duper sorry!" she said unsincerely, "please don't tell me off to your daddy and your other baby daddies."

The laughter just got louder; horrible gleeful laughter. And what the situation even out worse is that people had their phones out, recording with flashes on right in my face

"You think you're funny?" I said brushing dust off of my skirt.
"And what if I am, huh? You gonna cry about
it?" Sooha said getting up closer to me.
Before I could reply back, people talked and chattered while staring at their phone screens and pointing at me.

"Not this again," I thought to myself. Before a fight could outbreak, I ran out of the scene, while people were distracted, heading straight to the toilet and locked myself in a stall. I flipped out my phone and scrolled around the school website. And behold, a new report on me, great :).

I couldn't hold back but just had to check out @real1online's page

I tried to fight back the urge of crying. It felt as if a sword had been stabbed into my stomach. Out of every bad scenario, my own father had to come into school when I was already in trouble. But literally, what did I do to deserve this?

*ping*
Suddenly, I heard a notification pop up.

anonymindx
Hey
I know you saw the post
Don't get discouraged
Just do what is most sensible, uhh maybe calm down?

Scarlett
Plant a tracker on Sooha

anonymindx
Woah, that's a big upgrade on your confidence!
That isn't such a bad idea

Despite the suffering, it didn't stop me from not following my plan; give what Sooha deserves.

*Home time bell rings*

While people were coming back from P.E class, I rushed to class 2 minutes before the home time bell and put the tracker in the front pocket of her bag.

Just before Sooha and her minions could come into the class, I stepped outside the class and waited outside the school building.

Scarlett
I finally did it :>
Now I'm just waiting to stalk em

While I stood waiting for a reply, I felt a light tap on my shoulder, running shivers up my spine "What the hell!!?" I shouted.
Oh I'm sorry for startling you " Daniel apologised while scratching his head, "Just wanted to ask if you wanted to go home with me ."
"Oh... I'm sorry but I'm a little busy today, maybe tommorow?" I replied in a soft tone. He nodded his head in agreement and bowed as he took off.

Just at that moment, Sooha exited the building and made ther way out of the school compound. I double checked on my phone to make sure the tracker was working, the mission was offically on.

~Note from writer:
ITS FINALLY THE HOLIDAYS AND IM PLANNING TO WORK ON CHAPTER 8 AND 9 TOO INSHALLAH!!! STAY TUNED ✨