Episode 9: Meeting a new ally/The Maker of Yamoto

Right now, we can see see Yamoto who was still furious on what had happened. It seemed that no matter what was thrown at Shinn and his group, they would somehow be able to rise up against the problems like it was nothing.

It would seem that they were able to take down anything that would come at them, and he was not happy. As it seemed that not even the forces of the Imperium could stop them.

Yamoto: Damn that Shinn Itsuka. No matter what is coming, they seem to always win. I swear, I will make them pay.

???: If you want to do something about it, then actually do it.

Yamoto's eyes widen as he soon looked around to see what appeared to be a young man about his age as he looked to be one of the edgiest people someone would see.

???: Hello, Yamoto.

Yamoto could only stare in shock as he looked at the person in front of him. The one who was responsible for what had happened to him.

This man before him, was Y/N Hater. Although he may seem to look like an standard jerk, Yamoto knew very well that this person was as powerful as he was.

Y/N: I'm glad to find you here, Yamoto. I see that you've gotten a lot stronger since we have last met. But it seems that you're not strong enough to deal with that little wimp.

Yamoto growled. He hated Y/N because of the fact he was the one who caused him so much pain and ruined his life.

Yamoto: Don't you dare talk casual with me, you ruined my life! You took away my mother, and you made my father beat the shit out of me, you ruined all of my life!

Y/N chuckled and shook his head.

Y/N: Is this how you thank the one who gave you your powers? It is because of me that you ended up becoming strong as you are. But despite how powerful you are now, you still decide to send in your weaklings after the very one who has stolen all of the attention you wanted. How pathetic.

Yamoto growled.

Yamoto: You think you can just come here and mock me? I'll make you pay for thinking that you can do so.

Y/N narrowed his eyes as he looked at Yamoto.

Y/N: Watch your tone.

Yamoto growled and charged at Y/N as the two ended up clashing and began to punch at each other many times as their clash caused shockwaves.

Yamoto tried to kick Y/N, but Y/N dodged the attacked before punching Yamoto back.

Yamoto grunted before summoning a large shuriken and soon then shot it at Y/N, who was knocked back, but soon caught the attack and destroyed it before charging up and started blasting at Yamoto.