seven

please excuse any mistakes ❤️‍🩹

CHAPTER SEVEN

🎶 Get freaky, she got a tattoo right by her bikini that say "Eat me"
Top me in the Demon, while I hit the gas down Peachtree🎶

     Peaches & Eggplants by Young Nudy ft. 21 Savage played loudly through Raven's entire penthouse as she sat on the floor of her paint room. Utensils and canvases were scattered haphazardly circling where she sat, focused on the piece she was currently working on.

The large t-shirt she wore was covered in an array of colors with only a pair of boy shorts underneath. Her natural curls were thrown messily into a bun with a few strands fallen out and framing her beautiful paint-covered face.

"Boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw," she yelled, bouncing her head to the beat.

With a fat blunt in one hand and a paintbrush in the other, Raven was in her element, focused on finishing her second and final piece of the day. She woke up this morning struck with inspiration and the motivation to actually get something done. She was glad.

The past few days haven't been the best for her so she was happy to be in a good enough mood to do what she loved.

Interrupting her music for a quick second, her phone went off with a notification from her Ring doorbell, letting her know someone was at her door. Rae furrowed her brows in confusion, not expecting guests. Especially after 9pm.

She carefully placed her paintbrush and blunt down, picking up her phone and opening the app to her camera. Before she could go to view the camera's live video, a message appeared at the top of her screen.

Justus🖤                                                              now
    I'm at your door

Jumping up from the floor, Rae's eyes widened and she turned on the live video.

He was indeed at her door. Dressed in all black and scrolling through his phone, with the usual resting mug he always seemed to wear when he wasn't physically in her presence.

She turned on the mic.

"Justus, what are you doing here?" She questioned, the shock and confusion clear in her tone. "How did you even get in?"

"Kimani," He stated simply. "I brought you food." He held up a paper bag and she couldn't help but smile.

So thoughtful.

Turning and leaving the room, she rushed downstairs not even bothering to look into the mirror. She knew she looked crazy, but she yanked her door open anyway greeting him with a giddy smile.

"Hi!"

"Wassup, doll." He smirked and she stepped to the side to allow him entry.

"You didn't have to bring me food," she said to be polite. "Thank you though."

Raven pulled him into a warm hug, wrapping her arms around his neck while he held her waist with his free hand.