Chapter 4

3rd pov:

Emily sat under the tree in the serene campus park, the gentle breeze rustling the leaves overhead. In the distance, she could see the VK's attending their goodness class, their distinct aura of confidence and uniqueness catching her eye. With a soft smile, she lowered her gaze to her sketchbook, her pencil moving effortlessly across the page as she began to draw.

For Emily, the VK's were a wellspring of inspiration. Their unconventional style and the confidence set them apart from the traditional fairy tale she was accustomed to. There was something captivating about their boldness, something that ignited her creativity and fueled her passion for art.

Among the VK's, Carlos stood out to Emily in particular. Though he was kind and gentle, there was a depth to him that intrigued her. She found herself drawn to him in a way she couldn't quite explain, and it reflected in her sketches. Whether it was the intensity of his gaze, the fashion choices he made, or the subtle gestures of his hands, Emily found herself captivated by every aspect of Carlos.

As she continued to sketch, lost in her own world of creativity, Emily couldn't help but wonder what it was about Carlos that had captured her imagination so completely. But for now, she was content to let her pencil dance across the page.

"Oh, did the artist found her muse?" A voice making Emily jolt up as she saw the owner of the voice was Ben

"God, you scared the living shit out of me" Emily said placing a hand on her chest making Ben chuckled as he sat next to her.

"So? What are you sketching now?" Ben asked looking her shoulder seeing her sketches as they were the VK's taking class as he started to turn over the page as Emily was about to shut the book.

"No! Wait!" Ben said as he got a glimpse of the sketch's as she quickly closed the book while in reaction Ben gasped.

"Was that Carlos?" Ben said as he saw the flushed face of Emily as she looked to the other side

"That's not not him." Emily said as Ben gasped and started laughing as she covered his mouth

"YOU LIKE CARLOS?!" Ben yelled in between his fit of laughter

"SHUT UP!!" She whisper-yelled as he licked her palm making her gag as she rubbed her palm on his coat

"Ew! Disgusting!"

Ben chuckled as he said, "Soo, Do you like him?"

"What no?!" Emily rejected

"Yeah no point in lying after drawing every inch of his face"

"What? Wrong! No. no. no. no." Emily responded shaking her head as Ben laughed as he continued

"Shut it, I see have seen how you look at him"

"Oh really? And what did Mr. Sherlock observed?" Emily said in sarcasm

"Alright, Allow me to lay out some observations, as detailed as you wish" Ben said cheekily as Emily hit his shoulder

"First, for the whole month you have been obsessed with Carlos"

"I've not been-"

"Do not interrupt me, Blondie. Second, You've been finding topics to talk with him all day, every day for weeks and you were straight up ogling Carlos when he met Dude." Ben said as Emily groaned as he continued

"Now, you talked to Jane to join the cheer squad just so you could motivate Carlos to keep playing Tourney. So, Objectively, what do you think it means?"

Emily she whispered, "I don't know" as in response Ben groaned

"I don't know! I don't know! Ugh! I can understand about wanting to date more but what I'm really confused about is being into Carlos. I'm-"