Mafia's Plan

Mira *eating break fast*: Di you didn't say about the plan ?!

Sakshi: There will be a meeting with our father today about it only .

Navya: Again that serious meeting ? You only say about it .

Reet : Yeah , the complicated way he says , half of the things go above my head .

Sakshi : I don't think this time it will be so complex , you all know how to flirt?

Amara: Flirt? You are queen of it and we are the princess.

Mira: True The way Di Flirt uff but why should we need it?

Sakshi: You will understand.

In the Meeting..

Mafia King : So , girls atleast you have the basic idea why have I called this meeting?

Reet : Yeah Dad , those 5 paintings where government embedded its informations.

Amara: Why we need it Dad we are already rich !

Mafia King: To become Richer and to become more famous .

Navya: But Dad , is it okkay to give up all the informations of our own country?

Mafia King: Not just okkay , it's perfect !! Cuz we have nothing to do with this poor Government system.

We have billions of money and will get more by sharing these..

Sakshi : True .. So now can I say my plan Dad?

Mafia King: Yeah start.

Sakshi : So here is the plan
Since there are 5 different vaults with 5 different pictures across palace.. our first step will be to identify the places of Vault .

Mira: How??There's high security everywhere and ever door now has security.

Sakshi: By the end of this week the Rich CEO will throw a big party on  behalf  being the trustee of The Government.

Our work is to just go into the party dressed as the famous people like other incoming dress , there also we will face the security that will be the only security we have to pass through.

Navya: Only security,  how?

Sakshi: Every corner of the palace will have the security but that day most securities will concentrate in party for the safety of the Two sons and Daughter of CEO

Reet : And the vault will have may or may not be one security with laser lights.

Sakshi : Yeah our 1st step is to find the places of 5 vaults.
First !

We have to take it slow ..

The four of us will be the distractions of the bodyguards who recently have joined..

And one girl will find ..

Cuz if she got caught somehow she will have excuses.

Amara: After finding the places of 5 vaults?

Sakshi: After finding it the one who will incharge of it will record the places with the small camera which will be fitted in her necklace.

All the places will be recorded.

Then when the Rich CEO will again throw party on who will become his buisness successor,  we will just take the paintings from the places by defaulting all the securities.

Mira : Cuz by that time we will be getting the records and will study about the security lines.

Sakshi: Yes!