Preparation For Party

Rich CEO (after showing all the details of the palace and coming back with the boys he announced):

Tommorow , there will be a grand party organized on the event of being the most trustee of the Government,  every celebrities will be there . To all the bodyguards I want to say please take care of my three children and the vaults. Now I am shifting such big responsibilities to you all.

Romeo: We are very much glad sir for giving us such big opportunity.

Lucifer: What?! Tommorow only ??! I don't have any outfits!!!

Devil: You don't need any , you are not guest but a body guard.

Varshini: Yeah Luci , Tommorow two big responsibilities we have to take care of.

Lucifer : Ohk *sad face*

Shreejita: Don't worry  my closet is all yours !

Lucifer: Really ?

Shreejita: Yeah my friend ~

Lucifer: Yayyy

Siddharth *smirks*

Lucifer: Why are you Smirking?

Siddharth: None of your buisness .

Damien: Sir , if you don't hesitate can I ask something for your help.

Rich CEO: sure what is it?

Damien: Can we bring some changes in the cctv settings and other securities to make it more stronger.

Ekansh : Yes Sir it's necessary cuz there are all over eyes , so I think the Mafias will have the access of your old security system.

Rich CEO: Yeah yeah sure.

Charles: Okk then tonight we will start all the works relating to security all over the palace.

Damien: That will be great!

Romeo: Exactly.

Rich CEO: Okk my servants will show you your respective rooms .Also Adrian please guide them

Adrian: Okk sir

7 bodyguards: Okk Sir

Shreejita: I am  also coming for your room tour!

Karthik: Same here.

Lucifer: And You , the Elder Son?

Siddharth *smiles*: So you want me?

Lucifer: Eew no Stay here.!

Siddharth *laughs* : On second thought I am also coming.

At night when everyone is in deep sleep.

Romeo: Me and big bro, Damie will take care of the securities relating to electronics like cctv and security lasers , finger prints and all tonight.

Devil : While me and Ekansh will change the set up of the security guards specially with the vaults there will be 4 guards .

Ekansh: I am sure Tommorow,  the Mafias will try to break into the vaults and the party and create some chaos.

Charles : Same , such a big opportunity for them also.

Romeo: They will make chaos but will not break into the vault .

Lucifer: Huh? Why?

Damien: Cuz they knew there are 5 different vaults ..

Varshini: They will took it slowly then

Devil: Yeah and I guess..

Lucifer: Guess what?

Devil: I guess they will try each and every way to keep us distracted.

Ekansh: True , problem is we have to do two works saving the lifes of the three and the other people as well as make sure that the vaults are okk

Lucifer : Bro , that's kind of impossible.

Damien : Nothing is impossible.

Lucifer: Oh Hacker master. How?

Damien: See Devil will be there in security room , he is also skilled in computers.

Tommorow he will be there in the security room with 2 guards .

While  Lucifer will be body guard of Shreejita and Varshini will be of Second Son and Charles will be of the The Elder Son.

Ekansh and Romeo will keep eye on every member in the party hall.

While I will make sure the Vaults are okk?!

Lucifer: You are not Hacker of computers but also the mindset .. *salutes*

Damien: Too much praise..

Romeo: Then now get into the work of making the security more stronger.

After that few hours of sleep then Tommorow will be the big day .

After completing all works the 7 bodyguards while returning to their rooms , Lucifer saw someone in the kitchen.

She skipped out and went to see who was there.

Lucifer jumped in with high energy: Gotcha you Mafia !!

Siddharth: What? *eating chocolate cake*

Lucifer: It's freaking 3 am you are eating cake?! Say me are you working with Mafias.?! *narrowed eyes and takes out her gun* or you in disguise??

Siddharth: What?! Noo I am the Elder Son , just having night cravings.

Lucifer: Really? Then give me a piece of chocolate cake too..

Siddharth *laughs and cut a piece of chocolate cake and gives her*  : Do you want anything miss?

Lucifer *happily * : No thank you..

Siddharth *looking at her*: Can I ask you one thing?

Lucifer *eating chocolate cake*: No.

Siddharth: Okk then , What if you couldn't save me ?

Lucifer: That can't be happen , I am professional.

Siddharth: See Being the Elder Son,  I am in most Danger..

Lucifer: Yeah I know you are the most Danger.

Now go to sleep ..*keeping plate in sink*

Siddharth: Okay

(*To be continued...)

(*Pov: Casuality is  not for spies Tommorow it will be revealed)

______________________________

Hope You Like This Part!

Vote and Comment For the next part!