~Free Me~ Part 9

~Darius~

(!!Content Warning!!)

"For gods sake!"

I pace back and forth in front of the fireplace, my mind filled with only one thing. And I think it's obvious on what it is at this point.... rather on who it is. For some reason, I feel the burning wrath wrapping its flames around my emotions. And it keeps getting harder to control myself.

The burning fire crackled every time I swift passed it, creating a soft breeze turning the fire's flames into a rampaged hot light. I stop for a moment to look at my reflection in the large, golden framed mirror above the fireplace. My ruby like eyes, filled with rage, a deep and desperate desire... and need for wanting someone who I cant seem to grasp that easily. Maybe I'm being a bit dramatic, but I realized now, that I'm used to getting my way... and not being able to claim her like I wanted to, is ridiculously frustrating.

Ridiculous... yes, that's the right term for this entire situation. She must think I'm a desperate asshole. Desperate? yes...An asshole? also yes. My rage is all pointed towards myself, to the point where I just want to stake a bloody knife into my heart and die slowly and painfully. When I saw her overwhelmed expression back there, I realized I took it to far.

After a few more hours of cursing, pacing around like a mad man and arguing with myself, I came to the conclusion that if I want her to fall for me, I best do it the right way.

It was no trouble for me to find in what room she was asleep in. That's the thing about being a bloody bloodsucker... my senses are even more aware than what they were when I was human. I stood in front of her room door for a good 5 minutes, just gathering my thoughts for a moment. And eventually I walked inside the room quietly, well aware that she's asleep. My steps were silent, slow and steady. When I reached the side of the bed where she slept, my expression softened immediately. I crouched down and brushed my finger tips gently across her cheek... placing a few strands of her dark hair behind her ear. My breathing came out slowly and softly, to afraid that if I breathed to loudly, she might wake.

I grabbed a silky, cream white blanket that was placed at the foot of the bed, and covered her delicate body with it carefully. Her expressions were so soft and peaceful when she was asleep. Just everything about her made me feel like she was the most precious thing in the world to me now. I want to protect her from all that might hurt her in this world, including myself.

My lips leaned slowly towards her neck as I caressed her cheek. Before my lips could touch her sweet and soft skin, I whispered quietly.

"Nothing in this world could ever make me feel any different than what I feel for you right now."

My cold lips placed a single, tender kiss onto her cheek before I whispered again.

"Sweet dreams my darling"

My lips leaned down and pressed gently against her neck. I lingered my lips against her fragile skin for a few more seconds before stepping back and disappearing out of the room with light speed that couldn't even be noticed.

I was awake all night long... I couldn't sleep knowing the love of my life could be sleeping right next to me right now, but she isn't. I couldn't wait for the right moment of her delicate body being held in my embrace under silk covers. But another thing I was afraid of is, if I ever lost control with her in the same bed as me.

My body began to get a bit restless just fantasizing about all the improper things I desperately want to do to her. Yet again, my erection pushed tighter against my pants. My breathing got a bit louder and I couldn't get any of those dirty thoughts out of my head. I began pacing back and forth in my room, and trying to adjust my pants every fucking 2 seconds. I suddenly snapped, and I couldn't take it anymore as I rushed into the bathroom, which is dark and candle lit. I already had the bathtub filled with hot water and red rose petals floating above.

My mind was so fixed on only one thing right now, that I couldn't even remember when I undressed myself and leaned my tensed up body into the steamy water. The next thing I knew, I gripped both my hands around my already hard cock and gasped with a low and deep whimper.

"Fuck!!"

I gripped the side of the tub with my left hand tightly, my muscles tensing as my right hand started fucking my swelled erection in a decent pace. I leaned my head back, my lips parted as I let out a deep and pleasurable moan. With every fast swipe, my mind travelled towards Liana and her perfect, breathtakingly hot body. I imagined my hands traveling down her delicious looking thighs and squeezing them while pulling her naked hips against mine as I drove my cock into her sweet little pussy. I imagined how good she would feel the moment I would thrust deeper and make her moan my name, begging me to go faster. I imagine her wet tightness strangling around my swelled cock while she kept begging and begging, until she came all around me.

I didn't realize my moaning got a bit louder as I thought of all these dirty little fantasies. My hand moved faster and I could feel every burning desire, every hot sensation rush through my body. Steaming water drops splashed out of the tub with every movement I made. I could feel myself get closer and closer to the end of my satisfaction. I let out yet another deep moan, surprising myself when I called out her name in the most vulnerable and pleasurable tone possible.

"Liana!... Oh God!"

And just like that, my mind went blank and my body shook with an intensity so great I though I was in heaven as I came for a good five slow seconds. I released my cock and sank deeper into the steaming water as I breathed heavily and closed my eyes to try and calm down.

I couldn't help it as a slight smile appeared on my face, barely reaching my eyes. There was no doubt in my mind that my need for her even led me to do insane things like this. But do I regret it? There's no fucking way... I've already gone completely mad... and a mad man can't give a single fuck.