iv. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘.

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° s1: chapter two  ✧

.* The Body.

⸺  🎞️⏳ ⸺

⸺ ❝ 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐀! 𝐎𝐇, 𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌. " 𝐓𝐇𝐄 blonde turned her head from where she sat on the bleachers, watching as Stiles ran up to her.

" What? What happened now? " She sighed, closing her copy of 'Perks Of Being a Wallflower.'

" Allisons father is a freaking werewolf hunter and tried to kill Scott last night. But don't worry he has supernatural healing powers so he's okay. " Stiles explained, putting on his shoulder pads. Floras eyes widened, worry pooling in her stomach.

" Are you serious? Woah, that's deep. He's got that, like, forbidden romance from the books I read. " Flora looked out onto the pitch, where Scott was already talking to Coach Finstock.

" I know! Just thought I'd catch you up. Wish me luck, FloFlo! " Stiles pulled on his helmet, squeezing her shoulder, grabbing a stick and running out to the pitch.

Flora smiled softly, her eyes crinkling up as she did, admiring him as he ran onto the field. Usually, the feeling of unrequited love would kill you from the inside out. But Flora just couldnt bring herself to feel that way when he acted like that. So dorky it was endearing.

As Flora watched practise, she didn't fail to notice how Jackson rammed into Scott so aggressively, almost winding him in the process. Flora cringed, her chin perched in the palm of her hand; her elbow rested on her clothed knee.

She had on a pair of low rise, black flared jeans with a wine red tank top with a white bow tied at the cleavage. A black zip-up hoodie with a Strawberry Shortcake patch sewn into the side. Her signature layers of long, beaded necklaces and her hair long and straight down her back. Matching red butterfly clips woven into the front pieces of her hair.

" — Yes, Coach! " Her eyes snapped towards Scott, dread filling her gut as his body language shifted, staring at Jackson with a murderous glow in his eyes.

" McCalls gonna do it again! McCalls gonna do it again! " Coach spoke, Flora looking towards Stiles — who was already looking straight back at her — nervously.

The whistle blew and Scott ran towards Jackson, smashing into him as hard as he could. Jackson went down hard, with a snap and a groan. Along with Scott who held his head, falling to his knees.

" Oh, shit! " Flora stuffed her book in her bag, abandoning her belongings as she ran onto the field and towards Scott.

" Scott, Scott, hey. You good? " Flora bent down, placing a firm hand on his shoulder. She noticed the difference in his eyes, the yellow glow. His breathing was heavy.