three.

our friend group decided to hang out again. johnnie said he was bringing someone. i mean, i'm fine with that, i just really wonder who it is.

it was nothing special and just a casual hang out so i didn't dress up too fancy. the mcr tee johnnie gave me that i still didn't return, black baggy jeans, my usual jewellery, and converse. nothing special.

i didn't bother to do my skin today so it was just black eyeliner with black eyeshadow and my gloss.

i don't know what it is but i'm so stressed to meet that person johnnie's bringing. is it one of his guy friends simply? or is it a girlfriend??

i run downstairs and just skip my meal. i need to lose some weight anyway. i grab my purse and walk out the door to the spot we agreed to meet up at. the cherry tree at the park.

i walk there while listening to music. i felt my heartbeat speed up as i got closer to the meet up spot. i already saw the park.

i arrived there, taking my airpods out and putting them in the case. i came there to see jake waiting for the rest of us.

"jake!! hi how are youu" i exclaimed.

"i'm goodd how are you y/n??" he smiled.

"goodd but i'm extremely nervous about the person johnnie's bringing."

"he didn't tell you? it's his new girlfriend. but i don't know yet because when he texted me that it was, it was in a different texting style. so maybe the girl's just a friend but too delusional to accept that she's nothing more? i don't know."

as soon as jake said that i felt my heart drop. you're telling me that the guy who i thought was perfect and was even in the talking stage in, just found a girlfriend??.. this always happens. my talking stages always fail. but i calmed down after jake mentioned the second part. i mean honestly, who wouldn't want to have johnnie as their boyfriend??

jake's words kept repeating in my mind though.

it's his new girlfriend.

i realised that i look embarrassing as hell right now.

"right, uh.. yeah, cool. i'm happy for uh, him." i said, trying to hide the fact i was upset.

"you good?" jake was a bit concerned.

"mmhm." i said while fidgeting with my necklace.

i heard laughter. johnnie's and some girl's laughter. i felt my heartbeat speed up rapidly. why does it always end up like this?

"hi johnniee!" i greeted, faking a smile and upbeat tone.

"hi y/nn" he said, about to go in for a hug with me but then the girl tugged on his shirt pulling him back. that girl gave me the ick already. me and johnnie would usually would go in for a hug. not this time i guess.

i felt the girl's judgemental look on me. jesus calm down can i not be friends with him now? who even are you.

"hi, i'm y/n" i greeted her with again, a fake upbeat tone.

"okay." she said, not even trying to sound nice. woah johnnie picked a bitch i guess.

"i'm sam." she said in a monotone voice.

tara then came running to us. this time i actually wasn't faking a happy tone and was genuinely happy to see her.

"taraa!! oh my god hii i haven't seen you for so long." i hugged her.

me and tara thankfully had a little secret language in case of something. i glanced to the left twice, signalling that we need to talk in private.

we walked to the side as jake, johnnie and that girl were making small talk.

"tara. i'm actually wishing for the death of me right now.. y'know how i liked johnnie and stuff? now he has a girlfriend. and it would be okay-ish if she was being nice but this girl was full-on judging me and wasn't even TRYING to seem nice." i ranted.

"damn girl. honestly johnnie kinda messed up. you're way prettier than her."

"at this point i wanna be with you. guys are too much for me." i joked and tara laughed. her laugh is something i genuinely loved. it just brings instant joy.

i don't think johnnie meant to date her just to hurt my feelings or something?? i mean he was a sweetheart and all. maybe the girl was nice to him before and turned into a bitch when she saw me?

p.s. she looks like an absolute slut.

me and tara returned back to the group. johnnie looked at me in a guilty manner. he looked like he wanted to apologise or something.

all 5 of us walked to the nearest mcdonald's. everyone was ordering something and i decided to not order. another meal skipped won't hurt.. right?

"are you not gonna get anything?" johnnie questioned in a concerned tone.

"oh, i'm not hungry. i ate before leaving." i lied.

jake got a diet coke and of course had to pull out the iconic "mama bear needs her diet coke" in a western accent.

johnnie kept looking at me concerned because i kept putting my hands on my stomach. i was hungry, but i just didn't want to gain any weight.