Chapter 5 (Rescue Mission)

Uni's POV

Nepgear and I were making our way back to Neptune and the others while Nepgear was holding an injured Y/N in her arms. I was really worried about him.

Nepgear: Neptune!!

Neptune: Nepgear, there you are! We've been trying to find yo-. [Sees injured Y/N]

Neptune's POV

Neptune: Y/N!!

I immediately ran up to him and held him in my arms, I felt my heart breaking seeing how injured he was. I felt anger build inside of me.

Neptune: [Angry] What happened!?

Uni: Rom and Ram got kidnapped Y/N got hurt badly trying to rescue them. I called Compa and she'll be here any moment.

Just then we heard a knock at the door and when the door opened it was Compa.

Compa: I came as fast as I could, what happen-. [Sees Y/N's state] Oh no.

Compa: Quick, put him on a bed and I'll start working on him.

I placed him on the guest bed and then left the room and headed towards the others with one thing in mind.

Neptune: [Angry] When I get hands on the person who did this! They'll surely regret it!!!

After a hour of waiting, Compa finally came out of the guest room.

Neptune: [Concerned] How is he?

Compa: He is stable now, but unfortunately he won't wake up for five days. But what was shocking was how fast his body was healing. Normally it would take longer for the body to heal itself, but Y/N's body almost healed itself immediately.

I was glad my son was stable but I also felt my heart break because he won't wake up for five days, that's too long damn it I want him to wake up in a hour or two!

Neptune: [Sigh] Thank you so much Compa, you really saved my son's life.

Compa: Please think nothing of it, I'm just glad I was able to help, anyway I'll take my leave now.

Nepgear: [Sad] I'm really sorry sis, I was so useless. I couldn't do anything.

I immediately hugged her.

Neptune: Idiot! You weren't useless! You acted quickly and brought him to us immediately, you saved Y/N's life by getting him to us.

I then turn towards Uni.

Neptune: Thank you Uni for calling up Compa, I appreciate  it.

Uni: Think nothing of it Neptune besides Nick and the rest of us would be heartbroken if we lost him as well.

We all then headed towards Blanc's room and started to knock on her door.

Neptune: Hey Blanc open up! We've got a big problem right now!

Blanc: [In her room] Go away!

Neptune: What?! But we're here to tell yo-.

Blanc: I said go away!! If you weren't here in the first place, Rom and Ram wouldn't have been kidnapped!!

Neptune: Grr, listen here Blanc my son risked his own life trying to save your little sisters and I understand how you feel!! I just saw my son injured, I could have lost him!! But I'm lucky Nepgear and Uni were there and retrieved him and brought him back!!