Chapter 6 (CPUs Captured)

5 Days Later

Neptune's POV

Right now, all of us are enjoying 5pb's concert here in Leanbox. Histoire, Compa, and Iffy are watching over Y/N. These past 5 days have been difficult, I mostly spend the entire days watching my precious son sleeping he would wake up, I wanna teach him how to play video games, brush his hair, tickle, and eat pudding together.

Noire: I can't believe Vert invited us to the concert when she isn't coming!

Neptune: Come on Noire, you know how Vert is.

Ram: Everyone be quiet, it's about to start!!!

The crowd became quiet and after that, 5pb appeared on stage and everyone began to roar.

5pb: Is everyone ready!

Everyone: Yeah!!

Timeskip

After the concert, I received a phone call from Iffy.

Neptune: Hello?

IF: Hey Neptune I got some exciting news!

Neptune: Really, what is it?

IF: Y/N's finally awake!!

The moment she said that I was shocked and then suddenly my tears began to pour out mostly out of excitement.

IF: Neptune, are you still there?

Neptune: Yeah I am, can you please bring him over quickly? I wanna see him.

IF: Of course, we'll see you soon.

Neptune: [Mentally] Eeeeep!!!!!!!!!!! My Y/N is finally awake!! Now we can hang out with him again!!

Nepgear: Uh, hey sis, who was that on the phone?

Neptune: Hm? Oh, that was Iffy and she just informed that Y/N had finally woken up!!

Nepgear: What really, hurray!!

3RD POV 30 minutes later

There was a knock on the door, once the doors open it revealed both Iffy and Y/N.

IF: We're here!!

Just in 5 seconds, Neptune and the rest of the goddesses appeared.

Y/N: Hey Mom, hey everyone I'm back- Gah!! [Tackled by Neptune]

Neptune: [Crying] You're back, you're finally back!!

Nepgear: I'm so glad you're awake little bro, we missed you so much.

Y/N: Anyway, what are we all doing?

Noire: We are looking for Vert.

Blanc: Does anyone know where her room is?

Rom: Don't know, there's a lot of rooms.

Neptune then carried Y/N in her arms never wanting to let him go. While everyone was checking the rooms in the Basilicom.

Neptune: Oooh look Y/N, this door is open.

Y/N: We should call the others.

We called everyone else and we all entered the room.

Noire: Wow, this place is a mess.

Blanc: I know, right?

Y/N and Neptune take a peek at a nearby door and there they saw Vert playing some sort of video game.