Chapter 4

(Y/N)'s POV

Once everyone finished everything they needed to do we boarded a flying machine and to be honest mine is better. While I was looking out the window Winter said "we will be landing in Menagerie and there you will be meeting General Ironwood of Atles and Chef Ghira of Menagerie and will most likely want to talk to you" I replied "of course" Ruby then said "so I know one of them but who are the rest?" I brought people with me, one of them was Ushiwakamaru of course, the next was Mordred and Astolfo. I then said "you already know Ushiwakamaru" she nodded then Mordred said "I'm Mordred, I'm normally a General but I was tasked with protecting her" then Astolfo stood up flamboyantly and said "I am Astolfo, one of the twelve knights of Charlemagne and (Y/N)'s body guard and lover" a few people were surprised but the rest were either embarrassed, amusement or just simple interest. After ten minutes of questions I chose to ignore and Mordred putting Astolfo in a head lock we landed near the edge of the land I can see several buildings made of wood a few docks and boardwalks, once we landed Ozpin had us exit last and once everyone else off boarded we exited the bullhead. Once I touched the land I saw two men one a big bulky man with black hair and beard, the one next to him is a man wearing a white suit and has neet black hair, the two walked up to me and the bulky man said "greetings, I'm Chef Ghira, welcome to Menagerie" he extended his hand to shack it and I accepted, he's strong I can tell from the handshake. Then the white suit said "I'm general Ironwood of Atles" he wanted to shake hands too but something tells me I shouldn't.

                                                       I then said "I would like to head to beacon soon so shall we talk now?" He nodded and said "yes, let's head inside Chefs Ghira's house" I nodded and motivationed the chef to lead. While he was leading us I saw a better few of the city, and it's quite peaceful and I couldn't help but noticed so many people with animals parts, I also caught glimpses of many of these people looking at us, mainly me and The General. But our stares are different, mainly mine are more curious stares and his are more worried, not for him but them. Once we reached his house I was met with exotic looking architecture and furnishings, we went to a small table with cushions around it, I sat down on one of them and so did the others. Then a woman with cat ears came in with a pot of tea, Ghira then said "thank you Kali" she replied "your welcome Ghira " she then left, Ghira then said "I welcome Uruk to Menagerie" I arched my brow and I asked "I didn't introduce myself how do you know of my homes name?" Ironwood answered " specialist Schnee told me the basics before you left" I nodded while I took a sip of tea and I said "then allow me to introduce myself, I'm (Y/N) Uruk (L/N) ambassador to the kingdom of Uruk and it's next ruler". They nodded and Ghira said "I would like to take the first discussion if that's alright General?" He replied "it's fine, yours takes the primary concerns" he nodded and he turned to me and said "I would like to know what your intentions are with Menagerie".

I then asked "can you explain more" he then explained "Menagerie is a place ruled my fanus, a safe haven for our kind, I want to know if it will stay that way". I took a sip of tea and I said "before coming here a servant of my fathers who has spoken with your daughter-" he then corrected "niece actually, my brother, her father passed away" I then said "sorry, your niece and she has mentioned that your people has bing threw a lot" he nodded and said "yes, we have bing threw a lot" I gave him a smile and I said "Uruk will not be taking over Menagerie, especially since its bing here long before us, so we would like to be allies with each other. We may have not be has technology advanced as Atlas but we have many riches we are willing to trade and we are willing to help you with the demonic beasts known as Grimm" Ghira was happy and said "I'm happy to hear that and we may not have much but we do have goods to trade, we have a few good captains that trade plenty with us and will be willing to trade with you". I nodded and I said "then it's an agreement" me and him shook hands and then me and Ironwood spoke, I then said "now General, I believe you want something from me" he then said "well I wanted something from Uruk and-" I then said "when I was born my father gave me the name of his kingdom meaning I am the heart of Uruk and Uruk is me so when I say ''what do you want from me?''I mean what do you want with Uruk?" He cleared his throat and said "apologizes, we want to trade with Uruk and have mining rights to any dust you might find and in we turn we are willing to provide aid to your kingdom as well as protection" I giggled and said "the trade is agreed but the rest will not be happening ".

                                                      Ironwood then asked "and my I asked why not?" I then said in a calm tone "how would you feel if you offer your arm as an agreement or your leg, or your heart. Uruk's lands belong to me and my father, it's our garden and we will never offer them to mongrels" his eye brow twitched and I said "but we are willing to trade, later I'll have one of my retainers to you for the final trade agreement and my father will be sending Emissaries to Menagerie to finalize our agreement " the two men nodded and I said while standing up "well gentleman I have  places to be so well end it here" as I was walking out of the room I saw the cat woman from before and I said "thank you for the tea, it was delicious " she was startaled a bit when I spoke and she said "oh thank you, it's my daughters favorite you may know her" I took a closer look at her and i noticed she looks like Blake and I said "oh, your Blake's mother aren't you" she giggled and said "yes, yes I am, I'm Kali, Kali belladonna" she extended her hand and I gently grabbed it and I kissed it. She then said "oh quit the charmer" I giggled and said "my mother always taught me to be respectful to any woman" she giggled again and said "well she thought you well" I then said "I must go now but I hope we met again " she replied "likewise " we then went our separate ways.

                                                          Once the rest of us left Menagerie we had a present time, I'd talked with the Everyone more and I was able to understand each of there characters, well all except one, Ozpin. I looked at him and he's a wise man with a lot of power both physical and political but behind those eyes I see someone who has lived a long time. The only time I saw those eyes were Merlin's but unlike his he has made a lot of mistakes. It took a few hours to get to Vale and I got to say the view doesn't disappoint, I saw very tall buildings threw out and in the distance is a grand castle facing a cliff side. Weiss then said "the castle is beacon academy, one of the four great huntsman academy's in remnant". I replied "it's beautiful "  she then said "the view always get people when they first see it, I know it did with me". I then said "are you from Atles Weiss?" She replied "yes, I was born there" I then asked "in your honest opinion what do you think of Atles?" She replied "it's a good place really but in some case I wish it was better" I nodded and I saw we are about to land and before we did Ozpin walked up to me and said "before we give you a tour of beacon I'll like to have a word with you" his words make it sound normal but his eyes, his eyes make it a serious matter, I replied "shure" we then landed. Once we landed everything besides Ruby, her team, and of course Ozpin and Glynda went there separate ways, I then told Ruby "Professor Ozpin asked for a private meeting so the tour will have to wait until later" she cutely pouted and said "ok but please hurry " I laughed and I waved everyone goodbye for now and now I walk into a den of beasts.