Part 2 (CHAPTERS- 1.4 & 1.5)

CHAPTER 1.4

After supper, Vijay went to check up on Jai. Although he already knew the answer; he asked anyway: "Jai Bhai, tell me table ke niche Kya Hua."

"Shut up Vijay Bhai- just stay out of it", was her prompt response.

"No, Jai Bhai- U stay out of it. Stay out of their lives! Manyata aur Uday ki Shaadi ho Chuki hain...Tum kabab mein haddi kyun ban rahi ho."

"Vijay Bhai- wo Shaadi sirf naam ka hi hain! Jiji will never love Uday! Wo to Akash se pyar karti hain. As long as Jiji hates Uday- I STILL HAVE A CHANCE. Uday needs a real woman- AND THAT'S ME! ", she said whilst smirking at Vijay. He could only shake his head and hope that Jai was not plotting something new.

Manyata and Komal were having a nice bonding session in the sitting room but since it was getting late, she decided that she'd have to swallow her pride this once and go and find Uday and tell him to take them home. Obviously, he was in the study with DS so, she headed that way.

In the study, the atmosphere was extremely intense. DS was very worried about Uday & Manyata's relationship. "Uday Beta", she finally said; "I think it's time Manyata is told the truth".

"Dadisa, don't u think I haven't thought of that. Every day, I just wants to sit her down and tell her everything."

"Then, what's stopping you beta."

"Dadisa aap jaante he na ke Manyata kitni ziddi hain, wo hamari baat kabhi believe hi nay karenge. It's my word against a dead guy's word and Manyata will take the dead guys word anytime over mine. I just wish I had some sort of proof of my innocence then; maybe, Manyata & I can move on in our lives... HAPPILY!"

DS opened her drawer and took out Jai's sim card and handed it over to Uday. Show the clip Jai recorded to Manyata- "she will see for herself that you didn't intentionally push Akash off the cliff, what happened was just an unfortunate accident".

No Dadisa' - Jai had recorded it from a distance, therefore; the audio on it is inaudible. To Manyata, it will look like I tried to offer money to Akash and when he didn't take it; THEN BIG,BAD UDAYVEER BEAT UP POOR, INNOCENT AKASH! Lekin baat kuch aur hi thi...Hmmm...

Uday then began narrating the actual story:

*****FLASHBACK****

Akash is standing on top of a hill- checking his watch every now and again...anxiously waiting for someone. A car arrives and then 2 jeeps. Uday gets off the car- he has a bag in his hand. 8 men get off from the jeeps and stand behind Uday.

Akash: "Udayveer...right on time - I see u brought it", gesturing towards the bag.

Uday: "Yep, 1crore- as you asked" and he threw the bag to Akash. Akash looks inside it. He smiles when he sees the money.

Akash: "You know, Udayveer - I asked for this money just half an hour ago- & in that short time, u arranged for it. That means (he throws the bag back to Uday), that when I marry Moniya- I'll have access to much, much more than that at any time of the day."

His eyes were now shining with greed & Uday was now boiling with anger. He grabbed onto Akash's collar and through gritted teeth he spoke: "You said that if I give u the money- you'll get out of Manyata's life."

Akash: (removing Uday's hands from his collar)-"Well, LOOKS LIKE I CHANGED MY MIND. You see Udayveer- MONIYA IS MY TICKET TO THE POT OF GOLD AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW!"

Uday: YOU FILTHY, SLIMY, GOLD-DIGGING PIECE OF SHIT, (moving forward towards Akash, taking a swing at him). You stay away from her -You Hear Me! - STAY AWAY FROM HER!