Chapter 2: The Turtles

3rd Pov

The damp atmosphere of the sewer wasn't unusual for April, but she could never really get over the smell. Each step closer to the lair was echoed with the sound of water rippling. After minutes of walking she finally got to the lair. It was probably the most spacious place there.

(Honestly the best photo I could find. Also in this headcannon this is just a hangout place for them sort of. To get away from Big Momma.)

The place was quite besides the angry yells and buttons mashing in the gaming room

The place was quite besides the angry yells and buttons mashing in the gaming room. April walked into the room to see Donnie and Leo fighting over a controller and Raph and Mikey playing a fighting game. Leaning against the doorframe, April started counting the seconds in her head of how long it would take them to notice. 24...58...79. She was at 94 when Mikey turned around and smiled. 

"Hey April how you doing!?" He asked as the others turned to say hi to her. 

"Hello. I was just coming over for a bit since I have to study. I'm doing pretty good, how about you? She questioned, tilting her head to the side before she was interrupted by an alarm. "Crap my Mom's home. I'll see you guys tomorrow." 

"See ya April." Donnie said, focusing on keeping the controller away from Leo at any cost.

(Time skip, also, drink some water, eat some food, take a shower. How long have you been here for? Here: a cookie! 🍪 🍪🍪🍪🍪)

April walked into the door of her house and instantly she could tell her mom was cooking. "Why hey sugar! How are you doing? Would you mind setting the table up?" Her mother, we'll call Daisy (I don't know her real name so it's a part of my headcannon), said, smiling at April." 

"Got it. I had a good day! Was work stressful again?" April asked, concern for her mother showing immensely as she grabbed the plates and silverware. "I just don't want you to overwork yourself." 

"Oh you're so precious! I'm doing perfectly well. In fact, I was a business trip tomorrow and if it goes well I might get a promotion." Daisy smiled placing a serving of two timing pasta on each plate and sitting down. (If you don't know what it is, look it up.) "So how was your day? I heard there were new students!"

"Oh yeah," April muttered, trying to eat. M!Y/n and F!Y/n, they're cool." 

"Well you should invite them to study tomorrow! You have a test coming up in science you need to be studying for!" Daisy exclaimed excitedly, smiling at her daughter.

April sighed, putting her fork down. "Maybe, It depends. But I'll ask."

"Amazing! Well I'm going to go pack now. Good night sweetie." Daisy said hugging April and leaving her alone in the dining room. 

"Maybe I should ask them.." April thought washing the dishes and grabbing her phone.

📱💛April  May June 💛📱: 

Hey, it's April from class. Wanna hang out after school tomorrow?

💙🪫N/n (nickname)🪫💙:

...

...

...

Sure! See you tomorrow!

—————————-

April sighed and fell onto her bed, grabbing her backpack to do homework. Time flew by and it was 11:00 PM and April was finally done with work. Time to sleep...

(Meanwhile with M! And F! Y/n) 

"Oh, F! We're hanging out with April to- okay I know you're training but STOP MAKING THE CAT LEVITATE!" M! yelled grabbing the cat as F! sighed.

"Fine. You were saying something about hanging out with April?" She asked looking at him.

"Oh, yeah. Anyway, we're gonna go hang out with April after school tomorrow. So no levitation." He said as F! flopped onto her bed and held a thumbs up. "Cool." could be heard from the muffled pillows. M! Chuckled and laid down in his bed and closed his eyes for sleep to overcome him..

??? Pov: 

"Ugh, of course there's a fucking magic barrier.." I muttered as I created a portal back to headquarters. "Stupid fucking..." I mumbled walking to my room and sitting on the chair in front of the desk waiting for The boss to walk in. And of course, they walked in the same time as everyday 10:47:39 on the dot. Then began our daily talk and task for tomorrow before leaving me in this room. This suffocating... terrible... destroyed room. I have to find a way out of this deal soon. I can't take it anymore... maybe they could be my help...

"Anyways," I thought. "Let's finish the work and go to bed." And after an hour I finally did finish it. The time was now 12:18:24. A normal time for now. As I started to fall asleep all I could think about and dream of were the fires. Well more like the nightmares.. they'll go away soon... right? 

FINISHED FINALLY! ONLY TOOK TWO HOURS ON A PHONE! Also word count:

IM SO TIRED AND I ALSO HAD A ROCK STUCK IN MY BACK! 

Also this interaction with my dad that I shared on discord 

ANYGAYS IM GONNA GO CRY AND SLEEP BYE!

Update: it was just an infection that turned the stuff in the pimple solid.