Chapter six: school sucks

(3rd person POV. Sorry that I haven't updated in a while yall. It's been hard to find time to.) 

Back in the same old classroom as always. M! and F! were only here for a week and were already sick of it. At least they had their new friend, NB! to keep them company. 

"I am going to lose my last brain cells with how the other kids act here." F! said as they were walking to third person with M!, NB!, and April.

"I feel you girl, luckily we're almost at the end of the year. Speaking of which, any of y'all have someone to go to prom with?" NB! Y/N asked.

"Nope." M! replied and F! and April nodded their heads in agreement.

"Same with us"

"Looks like we're all lonely then." NB! chuckled before continuing, "Well this is my class, see ya later." They said before leaving the trio by themselves.

"Sorry for having to kick you two out so quickly last week. I forgot I had something important to do." April apologized.

"No problem. Just make sure to double check if you have something going on next time." M! chuckled as F! nodded. 

The trio split up and headed to their separate classes for the rest of the day. Once the bell rang, they met up in the cafeteria for a bit.

"So you wanna work on Mr. Harveys English assignment together?" NB! asked.

"Sure. We can meet up at my place, since you're probably still getting comfortable in your house." April replied.

"I have to say, it's weird that you don't have a car, yet you bought your own apartment." M! interjected.

"Shut up." F! elbowed M!'s side before speaking again, "Anyways, me and M! are gonna head home now." She waved goodbye as they all started walking their separate ways.

In the car, M! and F! were talking about the assignments. 

But F! couldn't help but feel like something was off about their new friend.

"Something was different about NB! today." F! said bluntly.

"What?" 

"Well they were scratching themselves all day, and did you not notice that patch on their cheek?" 

"I guess they weren't acting like they normally would with us, but maybe they just got hurt sometime throughout the week? It's probably nothing." M! explained.

"Yeah." F! said quietly. "It's probably nothing." She opened the door and walked into the house.

|Hi guys I'm so sorry I haven't posted recently. I've made the decision that for my schedule and mental health, I'll update this story twice a month or so, I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting for so long. -Hayden~💜✨👹