The Start Of The New Year

Dogday pov

Our new school year started today in high school, and I am so tired already. I am in homeroom while I sit down somewhere random. I see Crafty and Picky, but that's the only people who I know here. They both come and sit on the right side of me. I talked to them a bit, catching up on them or just chatting because they were at my house last Saturday. A few minutes later, a boy comes in. I didn't notice him till his strong scent of lavender. He walked up and sat next to me since it was the only seat left, really. He looked really pretty like kinda Jaw dropping. Crafty started squealing a bit when he sat, Picky and I looked at her confused. "What?" Picky said. "Guys, that's Catnap, the baseball player I tell you guys about," she whispers yells while smiling crazy. Picky looks over to the boy named catnap, who is on his phone. " he's kinda cute, not gonna lie." She says, leaning back in her chair. " What about you dogday?" Picky asks me. They know that I am bisexual, well actually my whole friend group does to and they don't mind which is why I love them so much. " Uh, I guess," I whisper because he's sitting right next to me. The bell rings, and we all go to our second period. I checked my schedule with my friends, but I only have a couple of classes with them, not the second period, though. We all sigh and walk our separate ways. I walk to my next class, and I see Bobby sitting down. I scurry and sit right next to her before anyone else does. " Bobby!" I smile. " Aw, Dogdayy Hiii sit sit!" She says happily while giving her warming smile. When I sit down, I see Catnap has this class as well, but he sits somewhere different from me, sitting with a group of boys, probably his friends. I look away and turn back to Bobby. When I turn, she just smirks at me. "What?" I ask. " Have you been to one of his games?" She said, smiling still. "Who's game?" I said, just completely lost. "Catnaps? Crafty took me to one of his games, and it was more interesting than I thought it was, " she says, looking at her hands. " Ehh, I haven't heard of his games then." she looks up at me, her eyes widening with a face full of shock. "You never heard about his games, his team?!" Said looking at me in disbelief. I shake my head no. " ooo we could take you if it would be so funn" she says as her eyes are basically sparkling. She is so optimistic, and I love that about her. Class starts, and I realize this is math class. FREAKING MATH IN THE MORING AHHHH. We are all taking down notes, and really, the class is quiet. Soon, Bobby and four other students are sleeping. I turn and see the purple fur cat trying his best to stay awake and take notes. I can't help but giggle a bit. He turns his head me way and smiles. I turn my head back to the bored. My face blushes like madness, thank goodness Bobby is asleep, so she can't pester me of why I look like this. A few minutes later, we pack up and wait for the bell to ring. Bobby is still sleeping, so I put her stuff in her bag and wake her up. She slowly looks up and looks around confused. "Wait, what?" She looks around confused. "I put you stuff away. The bell is about to ring," I say, smiling at her confuseness. "Aww, dogday, you shouldn't have." she smiles back at me and puts her backpack on. The bell rings, and Bobby and I leave each other saying our goodbyes. I have English, and she has Pe right now, but to have Pe in third period, I could never. I notice catnap go to a class right across mine. Which is probably better if we don't have class together he would distract me with those looks. I walk in, and I see no one I know. So I sadly walk to a seat and sit down. English class is overall easy and felt like it by quick. I was put in a group with people I didn't know but they were all nice and I had fun.

Bell rings, and we all leave, but me I am the last one because I had all my stuff outside my backpack. I felt like I needed to rush, so I didn't fully close my backpack, but it's fine. So I run out and bump into someone. " Ow.. OH MY, I am so sorry, " I say as I bump into some random guy who is with his friends. " Watch it, doggie boy," he scoffs and walks away. I pick up my stuff. " pfft doggie boy," I say as I roll my eyes. " Here, let me help you," someone says they have a smooth and calm voice they bend down to my level to help pick up my stuff. I look up, and it's happens to be Catnap. I blush a little but push it away. "H-Huh, oh no, it's ok. You should. You will be late to your class, " I say, trying to take the books from him. He looks at me and smiles. " Nah, don't worry, I will be fine." I nod and pick up my stuff with him. We both get up and walk. " I'm Catnap by the name and your?" He says, waiting for my response. This I always how a lovestory starts. I said in my head. "I'm dogday," he smiles at me, and I smile back. "Do you even know what your next class is?" My eyes widen." OH SHIT YOUR RIGHT." I scramble through my pockets, looking for my schedule. He laughs and looks at his schedule. " Oh, I have history. What about you?" I say calmed down. "Science," he said, sounding unhappy. "What you got beef with science?" I giggle, he chuckles." Yeah, I suck at it. I can never pass the class, " he said. " Well, if you want, I can help you. I am really good at science. " he looks at me and smiles." Really?" He says. " Yeah, I can help you," he laughs. I look at him confused. " Sorry, I mean like you like science," he gigles. I hit him on the back "HEY" I yell, taking full offense. "AHHA SORRY," he yells, laughing while speeding off from my hitting arms. I roll my eyes "Well here's my stop," I say, standing at the door. "You know I am just joking," he smiles. " I know, but you should hurry." I smile back at him. "Wh-" the bell for being in class rings. His eyes widen and sprint off. "BYE CATNAP!" I yell to him. " BYE," he yells back while waving his hand without looking at me. I turn to my class and see Crafty and Hoppy staring at me smiling.

__________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this. I really wanted them to have cute and realistic personalitys kinda. Anyways, if there are spelling errors, sorry, but I hope you guys like this.

Words 1219