Peanut Butter Ice cream

Dogdays pov

We all leave Catnaps house and walk out on foot instead of taking his car. "Soooo where we going?" Hoppy says. "There's a park down the street we should go to," Crafty says. "What about a picnic at the park?" Picky says. "Wait, what day is it again?" Catnap says. "It's Saturday, why?" I say. "Wait, wasn't it literally the first fay of school yesterday?" He says. We all pause for a second. "A day off is a day off right," Bobby says. We all nod and continue walking. "Hey Catnap, how come you didn't answer our messages?" Hoppy says. "What do you mean I don't have your number?" He says, confused. "I added you to the group chat," I say. I know it's a little odd even though I just kinda met him, but you know... you know? I don't know. I just did. "Oh, that's what was spaming my phone then," Catnap mumbled a bit. "Ooh, look, an ice cream shop," crafty says, pointing towards the store. Hoppy starts run and jumps to it. I just my pocket for my money, but I think I left it home. I don't know. I was in a rush, and Hoppy was banging on my door in the morning like a mad man. We go inside Picky gets strawberry ice cream, Bubba gets vanilla, Hoppy got cookies and cream, Crafty got mint chip, Bobby got red velvet cause she's an odd one like that. Everyone goes and sits down "what you getting?" Catnap asks. "Oh nothing, I forgot my money at home," I say. "I can get you one if want," he says, looking at the ice cream sections. "No, no, it's ok, really. I am fine," he looks at me and smiles."If you say so, " he says. He got peanut butter ice cream. I never tired that one, which is funny because I love peanut butter. We all get up and start walking to the park. I look over at everyone eating their ice creams. Man, I should have said yes when Catnap asked me. I kick little pebbles on the floor, shooting them at my firends to keep me entertained. "Here, try some." I look up, and catnap is offering me some of his ice cream. I would say yes for sure, but I don't. I feel like I have to say no.
"No thanks, I'm alright." I smile at him. "Pleaseee, it's really good and... uhh, it's really good, " he says, pausing for a second, making me laugh. "Finee, whatever but only because you force me to," I giggled, and he rolled his eyes smiling. I took one lick, and it was like really good. Well, I think anything with peanut butter is good. But this is Jaw dropping. I back up and take a second to take in the good taste in amazement. He then licks it on his side, smiling like me. "Told you," he giggled. "We can share, I don't mind," he says. I blush a little but nod because I haven't eaten, and this is good. We finally made it to the park, and Crafty and Hoppy go on the swings, and Bobby and Bubba are climbing or at least trying to climb the monkey bars. Picky is just being picky she still eating, and she's watching everyone on the table. Me and Catnap sit down and eat some yummy ice cream. "What happened to that yellow one?" He says. "Kicken? Uhh, I am not sure, but I don't mind he always trying to fight us, " I say  as I continue to lick his ice cream. As I lick the ice cream, I hear giggles and turn and catnap is trying to hide his giggles but fails. "What?" He looks at me and starts laughing. "You're only licking the ice cream, but it's all over your face," he says, laughing out loud. I touched my face, and there was ice cream everywhere. That's kinda embarrassing, but I will save them as leftovers. JUST KIDDING I am cleaner than that. "Here you can have it, I'm full now," he says, handing me the ice cream. "More for me then," I say. While I'm eating my ice cream, Catnap gets up and runs over the playground to play with everyone else. We're in high school but act like little kids. Catnap runs over to the open swing with Crafty. They both swinging and talking and.. wait, why am I only focusing on him it's a bit stalkerish. I finish my ice cream and walk to the bathrooms to wash my face off.

I hear a few people talking, but I go to the sinks and wash my face. As I am midway washing my face, the people voices get closer, and I think I recognize one of them. "Oh, look, it's little doggie boy," I hear a boy say. I ignore them and get paper towels to dry my face so I can leave. "Hey, didn't he hit you, friend, when you guys were playing shotput in PE?" I hear another boys voice. "Huh, why don't we do him a favor and do the same thing to him?" The last part, he growled out a bit. I was a little scared, so I threw away my trash and started speed walking out. "Where do you think you're going?" he says, and he goes to grab my arm. "HOLD UP, I HAVE TO USE THE RESTROOM," someone yells, laughing a bit coming my way. The dude grabs my arm and squeezes it. Catnap walks on laughing to himself a bit but stops in his tracks when he sees us. He looks at us, both confused and looks at me for an answer. I do a face eyeing at the dude grabing my arm. "Bobby was looking for you come on," Catnap said, grabbing my hand and leading me out. It was kinda awkward in there because none of us didn't know what to say. But thank goodness Catnap came to save me from what could have been a disaster. "Sooo?" He says. "I was about to be beaten up?" I day confused myself. We walked back to the group, and everyone was waiting by the tables. When we walked over, Crafty was doing and oooing sound to us. Then they all started giggling, but Bubba he seemed more mature. He pointed at me, and Catnaps intertwined hands. I blush and let go, and he also starts giggling. We all sit down and talk for hours about pretty much everything. Our conversations would start off with when our next sleepover should be and end with new cars smells so good only after a few weeks. But after a few more hours later it got late and we all walked home.

_______________________________________
What time is it for you guys rn cause it's 10:50 pm for me rn and I am ready to knock out. and some of you guys are saying I am dead. I am so sorry. I have just been really busy with school work. Literally about to beat the soul out of math teacher for giving me an F. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed it.

1206 words