III || The Connections

"Aagghh!" Damara groans as he rolled up to his bed in the mortal realms.

His body is feeling disturbed as he felt as different emotion from his wolf and trying to wake him up.

He tried to sleep it off, but he was thrown off from the bed and drop into the floor carpet. Groaning, he sat while holding his back, muttering some cursing words.

His eyes accidentally gazes at the vanity mirror where he saw his eye color.

In the middle of the dark room where the moon is the only lights, his golden eyes shine like the sun.

It is glowing. His eyes widen and in panic he tried to change it back but even trying of few times it doesn't change back to his original color.

"What in the realm is this?" Uttering he felt the suddenly pull.
Gasping once again, he stood up following the power that pull him.

He left his room and look around at the penthouse. There was nothing. He felt it once again and he was at the door of their penthouse.

He hesitates. He's not in their realm to feel this, especially not without his parents. He feel lost, he can't define the feelings.

His wolf is restless, his body unknowingly follow the will of his wolf.

He opened the door and saw a man.

The unconscious man who was laying on the carpet in front of their door.

His eyes widen and quickly aid beside him.

"Hey!" He shakes him gently, but he didn't even budged.

He tried another one, but the man just groans.

Damara has think of somethingsohe can help the man.

He didn't noticed that his wolf calm down but his eyes is still glowing gold.

"Do I need to wake up Achi?" He sighs, but he knows there's nothing he can do but to carry the man inside their suite and lay him down on the couch.

Damara then have the chance to look at him and study his features.

His face is so small, his nose is quite big, and his lips is so thin and maybe, because of alcohol his lips is red, a kissable type.

His hair is color black with the highlights of blue and gray, and the lenght is over his nape.

He was wearing a beanie, while his outfit is a black leather jacket, with a black shirt inside and the bottom is a boyfriend jeans with a black boots for shoes.

Damara look up to him again, he caress his face gently not to let the man be uncomfortable or startle to his fingers that is running through his closed eyes, down to his nose and tracing his red thin lips.

"So soft..." He whispered. "I wondered why he passed out there? I also smelled alcohol to him but it doesn't hide his scent. It's too sweet compared to Achi and Yoohan's, but I can assures that he's not like us." He continue staring at the man while he sat on the floor carpet.

Damara didn't notice that because of the man's scent, he started to dozed of to sleep.

--

Next morning....

"Oh my god!" The alpha-female eyes widen at the sight she saw at the living room, gasping she covers her mouth.

Following by the sounds of the footsteps of Yoohan who's still not a hundred percent awake not until he smelled another scent.