Chapter Four

Tomioka pov:

'I'm sorry, I don't really know how to dance.. I just never bothered to learn,' I said, taking his hand as he led me to the dance floor.

'Hm? And why is that?' He asked me, waiting for me to get comfortable with him holding me.

'I never thought I would be dancing with anybody..' I said, trying to move my feet along with his.

'Dude - calm down, don't worry - it isn't hard,' he said, moving his hand to my waist to guide me.

I felt a weird feeling in my stomach, as if all the weight had been lifted.

'This is.. weird,' I mumbled, now figuring out how to move my feet to the song.

'We can stop if you'd like,' he said, no longer moving his feet.

'Yes,' I said, and he let go of my waist.

We were still holding hands, though.

'Boo,' I heard somebody say from behind me, making me jump closer to sanemi.

I turned around to see tanjiro hanging from the ceiling, his blood helping him hang.

I let go of sanemi, ignoring that I was basically pushed up against his chest.

'Dont do that, I almost screeched like a little kid,' I said, poking at his forehead.

'But that is so boring,' nezuko said, appearing between my legs on the floor.

'Dude.. what the fuck?' I asked, noticing they were acting weird.

'The drinks are really good here,' tanjiro said, pointing to the table for the adults.

It was alcohol on that table.

'You guys are so stupid,' I said, lifting nezuko off the floor.

'How many drinks did you have?' I asked.

'It tasted good, so I had like- ten,' nezuko said, trying to dance around with me.

'Tanjiro?' I asked him, pulling him down from the roof.

'I don't know.. a lot?' He said, almost falling to the ground except I got him.

'Did zenitsu or inosuke have any?' I asked them.

'I don't think so- zenitsu fricking spat the drink all over me, by the way!' Tanjiro complained.

'Gross,' I stated, and he agreed with a huff.

'Isn't that the idiot who took the sucker from muichiro?' Sanemi asked.

I forgot he was behind me.

Dude, why is the agency always so quiet?

'Dont call her a idiot.. she is special,' tanjiro said, glaring at him.

'Calm down, dog, why don't I take you both back to your bedroom?' I asked, sighing.

'Sure! Will you stay with us?' Nezuko asked me with a smile.

I looked back to sanemi, hesitant.

'.. yeah,' I said, grabbing both of their hands and leading them out of the basement.

'Demon snow, watch over the party please,' I said, and she watched the party.

We made it to the kamados bedroom.

The room was basically the exact same as mine, except they shared a bunk bed.

'Here, can you make it to the top?' I asked nezuko.