Chapter Thirteen

Tomioka pov:

'Shut up, you are stupid,' I muttered, putting my phone to the side and shoving his face away.

'Hey now, that is no way to treat somebody taking care of you,' he teased.

'Shut up, I did not ask you to, I don't need a babysitter,' I told him, he was starting to irritate me.

'Well, want to play a game?' Sanemi asked me.

'Like what?' I asked, and he smiled.

'Uno?' He asked, pulling a box of uno cards from his pocket.

'Where were you even keeping those?' I asked, confused, and he started shuffling the cards.

'I have my ways,' he smiled at me.

'Sureeee,' I hummed, and he dealt both of us seven cards.

I had pretty good cards.

Lots of +4's.

He placed Down a yellow seven.

I placed down a blue seven.

He placed down a blue one.

I placed down a blue two.

Then sanemi had to pick up a card.

That was when he played a +4 on me.

Except I added another +4, then he added another +4.

'I swear if you have a third +4 you are cheating,' I said, placing down my last +4.

'Fuck' he whispered, picking up twenty cards.

I laughed a bit at how many cards he held in his hand.

'You look so stupid with that many cards,' told him, and he huffed.

'What color?' Sanemi asked me.

'Hm..' I hummed, looking at my cards.

'Green,' I said, and he groaned in annoyance, picking up one more card.

'You seriously don't have a single Green in that sea of cards?' I asked him, and he shook his head, signaling it was my turn.

_____________

After a few rounds of me winning uno, sanemi gave up, saying that I was cheating.

'You are a cheater!' He argued with me.

'You are the one who dealt the stupid cards!' I argued back, holding back my laughter.

'That is unfair!' Sanemi huffed.

'Okay, well, what exactly should we do? I don't have very many games,' I told him.

He used the back of his hand to feel my forehead, startling me.

'Ah, you still are hot.. temperature wise,' he added, remembering last time when I thanked him.

'Mhm, I don't think I would magically go back to normal after an hour,' I retorted sarcastically.

'Well, do you want to watch a movie?' Sanemi asked me curiously.

'Mm, sure,' I said, grabbing my remote from my desk and turning on the t.v.

'What movie?' I asked, handing him the remote.

'What movies do you usually watch?' He asked me.

'I don't watch movies, I usually watch different animes, so you pick' I told him.

'Are there any anime movies that you have watched?' He asked, looking at my watch again.

'A whisker away, all four of the inuyasha movies, a silent voice, and spirited away,' I told him.