1: Night night

Man I need sleep but no, I'm writing this on a old ass phone because my original one is broken and I can't get onto my original account.

Go check it out btw I wrote so many books that make no since but there's a helluva boss one somewhere in there.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

∆{Y/n's POV}∆

I sat on the edge of my balcony, looking down at the rest of heaven. All those people...so happy...enjoying this place...

By my father why can't I enjoy it.

I heard a knock come from my room and I got off the balcony and went to open the door.

Once open, I saw a angel that was like one of the maids of the castle.

"Lady/Sir Y/n the dinner for tonight is ready."

I slightly cringed at the "Lady/Sir" part. But I don't know how others would react to Gods child to be gay and have damn pronouns.

"Is...father going to join tonight?..."

I said, feeling a bit of hope.

"I'm afraid not...but Sir Adam might join along with-"

I raised my hand, cutting her off.

"I'm not hungry..."

"But Lady/Sir Y/n! You must eat eventually-"

I shut my door, not harshly... didn't wanna seem to rude.

...This was the 5th time in a row...

Dad hasn't been making any room for me...I get it, he's God and all but...his work is in the hands of the others...so he should have time...

Oh shit right you don't know me.

I'm Y/n L/n

The child of God. And yeah. Who knew I existed. The only child of God most mortals knew about was my brother, Jesus.

Anyway back to what's going on.

I furrowed my brows and looked at the mirror in my room.

My hair was a total mess and I was still wearing the clothes I fell asleep in. Which was the clothes I wore yesterday.

I let out a annoyed sigh before heading over to my closet. I grabbed a random too and then searched for any pants that would go with it.

It took me awhile to get the top on since my damn wings were fucking huge.

I could just make them disappear at my will, but when I do...some sort of damn itch forms where my wings were and it gets annoying.

Once I finished with my outfit. I reached into a drawer and began to pick through the accessories.

While looking for one, I glanced towards my bed which was visible from the walk in closet.