2: To you in 8 years

Wakey Wakey come on. It's time for school. Come on. Come on...

Bitch don't make me reach out of this damn screen I will do it and I will start choking you.

Don't tempt me.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

•|Events take place in the pilot|•

∆{Y/n's POV}∆

...It was dark...

...I was cold...

...It's so cold...

Where am I...someone please...let me out...

It feels like I'm drowning...I can't move... I'm scared...please...

It hurts to breath...please...

...please...

Please Please Please Please
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE-

I let out a loud gasp as I shot up from where I laid...I held my chest.

...I can breath...

I laid back down and put my hands on my face. Jeez this headache...

I slowly pulled my hands off my face and looked at the ceiling seeing a dark brown one.

Wait a damn minute.

I sat up again and glanced around the room. It was mostly empty...The only things it had was the bed I was in, a Tv, a coffee table, and a bedside table.

I glanced at the bedside table. Only seeing some flowers. I reached out to them and let my hands brush against the silky smooth texture of the petals.

I...think these are roses? Their all white.

I glanced around the room before shifting around and pulling the blankets off.

I looked down and found myself in a black T-shirt that was a little big and a pair of white sweatpants.

Who the fuck changed me without damn consent...

I let out a groan as I stood up from the bed and my vision slightly becoming darker for a moment due to low iron.

I'm a angel and don't really need that shit but I still do and if I don't really have it for the span of...3? 4? Years? Something like that.

I will feel like shit. Sorta like right now.

I shrugged it off when my vision went back to normal and my body felt less heavy. I slowly crept towards the door of the room, cringing at how creaky the floor was.