3: The man in red

Who wants some Jambalaya?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

{3rd person's/Narrator's POV}

So Charlie just finished explaining to Y/n that she found both them and Vaggie injured in a alleyway when they went unconscious and that they have been in a coma since then.

And that it was 8 years ago.

So now Y/n is sitting in a corner questioning so much shit, while Charlie had to go make a call with someone.

Vaggie was currently standing next to Y/n trying to be a comfort of any sorts while Angel just ate a popsicle.

And his earlier comment having to do with food, made Y/n realize they were hungry.

Like major food cravings. Like, Hashtag hungry. Feed me more dot com kinda hungry.

Charlie walked back into the hotel with a sigh as she slightly slumped against the door after trying to call her mother.

Y/n glanced at Charlie and slightly furrowed their brows from the scene. But suddenly a knock was heard from the door.

No one else seemed to notice except for Charlie and Y/n. Y/n got up and crept towards the door and stood behind Charlie.

The 2 shared a glance before Charlie reached for the door and...

"HEL-"

Charlie quickly closed the door and looked at Y/n, seeing that they both showed a nervous look on they're faces.

Charlie turned around and faced the door again.

"-LO-"

Charlie once again shut the door and this time looked the other way before speaking.

"Uh Vaggie..."

"What..."

Vaggie said having a hand resting on her head from the headache that was forming in her head from the earlier situation.

"The radio demons at the door..."

Charlie said with a nervous chuckle as Y/n slowly backed away from the doors and sitting next to Vaggie before pulling their knees to their chest and flopping onto their side.

"WHAT!?"

"Uh who?"

Angel said.

"What should I do?!"

Charlie said as she held her hands on the sides of her head in panic. Vaggie pulled Y/n close at the mention of the radio demon before responding.

"Well don't let him in!"

Charlie glanced at the door before furrowing her brows.