4

the next morning

Astrid Pov

I got up early to go for a morning flight with stormfly what I didn't Expect is y/n to be up at the stables with Mindi and solar. "Hey what are you doing up so early?" I ask walking to stormflys pen and unlocking and opening it. "I could say the same to you, but I think were up doing the same thing." She responds with a small chuckle. "Really? You're up for a morning flight?" I say looking at her and walking over. "Yup I love going on morning flights with these two" she looks back at me I wish I could see her face she's probably so pretty.

Suddenly I'm snapped out of my thoughts as I see y/n waving her hand in my face. "Hey welcome back now come on want to go on this flight with me or not?" She says laughing I realize she's already put Mindis saddle on I nod and walk over to stormfly who's sitting next to solar I put her saddle on an we take off I look back and notice solar isn't following. "How come Solars not coming?" I question "sometimes he just doesn't want to come especially if were staying in a new environment he will probably join us again in a day or two." She shrugs. "Come on slow poke lets have fun!" She shouts as she fly's away doing tricks in the process.

We fly around the entire island having fun and getting to know each other. We land on the beach and sit down together watching the sun fully rise. I look at y/n only to find she's already looking at me i look back at the ocean "what are you staring at" i say giggling "I'm just staring at a beautiful girl" i blush at this and turn my head completely away so she can't see. I hear a gasp then she says, "did i make you blush!?" "No! I'm not blushing." I respond quickly. "Then let me see your face, Astrid." She says back trying to make me face her. We both end up rolling around her trying to make me face her and me trying to not look at her.

Were both laughing and giggling until i end up on top of her pinning her to the ground i then see her ears are red and i realize she's blushing "look who's blushing now" i said giggling even more then before "shut up i am not!" She responds crossing her arms and looking away i bend down to her ear "say that to your bright red ears" i whisper to her and see her ears go even more red. I laugh even harder at this "am i interrupting something...?" We hear a voice and y/n bolts up making me fall of her "no you're not heather." She says fixing herself and getting up like nothing happened i get up Aswell and me and y/n head over to heather who's on windshear.

"What are you doing here heather?" I ask curious as to why she out here in the morning "i came to ask if i could borrow your axe for a little bit?" "Sure heather" "great do you know where it is?" I got confused by this question "it should be in the weapons hut" i state pointing to the weapons hut "no its not i checked in there and it wasn't so i assumed you had it" she says making me even more confused "no i don't have it" "oh well how about we look for Astrids axe?" y/n asks already on Mindi and ready to go.

Time skip evening time

Y/n Pov

I land at the clubhouse to see what all the noise is "what's going on?" I ask the twins "just listen and you'll see" ruff says going back to listening i get off Mindi and start listening. "Oh, Astrid stop! you're so bossy!" "what's mine is mine "rude" "do not touch ever!" I then started getting invested in this Drama (inside) "i mean how was i supposed to know" snotlout shouts back at Astrid. "Do you know how many axes there are on this island?" He adds "that have my initials on it one" Astrid says angrily holding up her axe to show her initials. "Oh, those are your initials" he says realizing his mistake "bad enough you took it without asking" "but you used it to clean in between your dragons' dirty claws!" Hookfang sniffs and licks his claws to check "do you know what kind of disgusting crud is in there?!" "Do i that's some serious nasty goof."

(outside) i hear Astrid attack snotlout and i pray he survives "get over here!" "Sounds like she's got him in the hofferson head press" tuff states listening closely to the fight "how long 'til he blacks out?" Ruff questions getting me to make a mental note to note make her angry "less than 30 seconds" tuff states "stop struggling" i hear Astrid say making me more scared of her bad side by the second. I look to the side and see hiccup land with heather "hey you two" i greet them while listening to Astrid beat snotlout "hey t how you been?" Tuff says and he stops listening "okay not the ear hair anything but the ear hair" snotlout then screams "oops" Astrid says and i back away from the door.

"snotlout took her axe again?" Again? I'm going to stay away from her bad side as much as possible "mhm and milady is none too pleased with sir snots-alot i snort a little bit at the name. "Do you think they'll be long? I wanted to say goodbye to Astrid before i head home to berserker island" We all hear Astrid scream, and we turn to the sound concerned. "Did you really just say that to me?!" "Yes, please don't hit me" we all hear snotlout say. We hear Astrid scoff then she walks out and away to somewhere "I'll just go talk to Astrid myself" heather then flies of to wherever Astrid went. We walk inside to snotlout wondering what he said to her "what did you say to her?" Ruff questions snotlout whispers what he said to her in her ear "yea right you did not say that she responds. Snotlout stares at her with a scared face ruff then whispers what he said to hiccup "okay this could be a problem."

we all hear Astrid yell and then see her in the weapons hut tossing tons of weapons out "okay what is she doing?" Snotlout questions trembling "searching for something most likely a bludgeon okay here's what your gonna do you're gonna get on your dragon and fly out of here immediately" hiccup states quickly making me worry about snotlouts survival "yea right I'm not afraid of her" "you said what! Are you insane?" Tuff whisper shouts "you should go now it's literally the only chance you have" hiccup says while pointing to snotlouts dragon snotlout whimpers and says okay and runs to his dragon and fly's off.

1 hour later dinner time (this :testing: Means your speaking another language I'll tell you which one)

"All right are we all just gonna sit Here and pretend nothing is wrong" hiccup looks at all of us as we eat "nothing is wrong" says Astrid as she continues eating like nothing happened. "He should have been back by now okay he never leaves for very long you know snotlout he's too big a chicken" "ahem hiccup El pollo" tuff says making me shocked he knows Spanish :finally someone can understand me when i speak Spanish: I mumble then go back to eating (no one can see your face.) "Oh, yea sorry chicken" "muchisima gracias de yo y chicken" "you know there is a chance he got caught in that storm it's pretty brutal out there." "of course, he got caught in the storm he's snotlout the question is do we-" "you know the answer to that question and its yes" hiccup gets up to get toothless and we all groan at having to go out in this storm. And I get my mask on

We all get up and i hear ruff mumble "you sure it's not a question it feels like it's a question." We all get on our dragons and take off. Time to look for snotlout

A/n hey just wanna let you know I'm working on another book! It takes place after httyd3, and the dragons did not leave. I hope you like it once its published