2. The Confession[OS]

"Armaan,I-I wanted to say something to you"

"Bolo"

"Ik houd van jou Khadusmaan"
saying this,she ran away from the room as fast as she could. As she would be away for the rest few hours because of the college seminar,she knew that her Mr Khadus would get the time to decipher the meaning.

"That day she told about Yuvraj's plan to Papa in Morse code & today,she's using some weird language for telling me something! Wh-What if something's bothering her? I don't want to almost lose her again. When she returns back,I'd confront her,jaan nikal deti hai meri!"

"Armaan,bhaiya please neeche aaiye nah. For our ice cream party please."

"Aryan dekh abhi dimag mat kha. Ek tohh teri bhabhi ne mera dard Kara rakha hai ganda wala."

"Oh hoo. Bhabhisa k hangover ka Sar dard. Hmm....lekin agar aapko yaad ho toh aapki ek choti behen bhi hai jo aapke sath time spend karna chahti hai. Mere liye tohh chaliye nah bhaiya if not for this idiot."

"Zyadah oh ho mat kiya kar badmaash. Chal chal."
At their ice cream party Armaan's entire attention was on what Abhira said. He grabbed his pocket diary to note down the words Abhira said,but wasn't able to understand what she was trying to say-not even a bit.
Just then Kiara saw him sitting alone in one corner and began dragging him to the sofa where all were seated,Armaan stopped her and said

"Kiara yeh dekh nah yeh dramebaaz Abhira Sharma ne mujhe mini heart-attacks dene ka zimmah le rakha hai lagta hai. Us din Yuvraj wali problem sirf Papa ko woh bhi tik-tik-tik karke table pe batai aur aaj bhi foreign language mein kuch batake bhaag gai apne college seminar ke liye. How am I supposed to understand this now? Last ka khadusmaan chod ke kuch nahi samajh aaya mere(He forwarded the notepad to her) Agar phir kisi problem mein fas gai toh kya karunga main?(Just when he said this,he saw Kiara laughing loudly) Tu has rahi hai?"

"Well,problem mein tohh Bhabhisa fas gayi hain. Woh bhi kaafi badi. Lifetime problem!"

"Shit! Please bata nah kya bola usne. Mujhe dar lag raha hai. Use kuch ho na jaye bas. Please bata Kiara"

"Bhaiya,jo hona tha woh tohh ho gaya. The damage is already done now. Ab aap kya hi karlenge? Sab aapki vajah se hi tohh hua hai"

Saying this Kiara ran and whispered what Abhira said in Dutch (thanks to the coursera course she'd done last summer to learn it!!) in Aryan & Krish's ears and all three of them high-fied each other and started teasing Armaan.

"Dekho please batao nah. Please nah don't test my patience. Meri vajah se kya hua hai use,par maine tohh kuch kia hi nahi"
As the three of them saw that Armaan was on the verge of breaking down,they decided to discontinue the leg-pulling of their desperate elder brother.

"The bug has stung her. You know,the love bug!!"Kiara said while playfully nudging Armaan who was still not able to register what she said.

"What the! I know ham log sirf friends hain but how can she? Naam ki shaadi hai bhale hi but Abhira aisa nahi kar sakti. I don't believe you. Kaun hai woh machchar jisse tumhari bhabhisa ko pyaar hua hai?"

"Machchar nahi kachchua hai woh insan. Shaadi ke 6-7 maheene baad bhi aap keh rahe hain ki aap just friends hain? How long would you take to realise your feelings!!
Bhabhi hi better hain aapse,bold & beautiful. Style thodha filmy tha,but atleast she confessed. I love you Khadusmaan"

Aryan squealed & all three of them hopped to Manisha's room to tell her about the star incident of the day.

A wide smile plastered itself on his face and a tint of pink crept up on his cheeks. He was happy would be an understatement,he was on cloud nine! But he didn't know why he couldn't accept the indication his heart gave him to just twirl her in his arms and shower her with 10s and 1000s of I love yous & wanted an expert's advice on it. Who could be better than the ideal couple -Manisha & Manoj, who have been saying that Abhira & him have been in love even when they even hated the existence of the other? He searched for Manisha in the entire house and then found her with Madhav in their room laughing and giggling.

"Oh ho Armaan. I love you Khadusmaan bohoth cute tha waiseh. Mannu manna padega. Hamari bahu ekdam alag hai,propose karne ka style bhi alag. Mujhe toh pata tha hamari Abhira hi pehle confess karegi,Armaan mein itni himmat tohh hai nahin(Manoj gives a playful slap on her shoulder while they both do a thu-thu-thu action when they see Armaan blushing like a teenager)Haww 'The Armaan Poddar' is blushing,not bad!"

"Chachisa,Chachasa mujhe aapki help chahiye?"

"Ab kya help chahiye Armaan? Ham I love you bolein kya tumhari jagah jaake. Itna bhi nahi sharmate beta. Tumhari hi biwi hai, kisi aur ki utha ke tohh nahi laye ho nah"

"Chachisa,Chachasa mai aapko ek sach batane ja raha hoon. Abhira aur meri ek deal marriage hui thi-deal ke mutabiq 1 saal mein Abhira ke ek independent advocate banne ke baad yeh shaadi khatam ho jati. Par pata nahi kaiseh pyaar ho gaya hamein,we fell madly & badly for each other. I wanted to confess 3 months back and I knew ki woh bhi mujhe chahane lagi hain,I saw it in her eyes always. Par mujhe darr tha- is baat ka dar ki jaise mujhse pyaar karne wale har insan ko badluck jakad ke rakh leta hai kahin Abhira ko bhi-"

Manoj got up and lovingly brushed Armaan's hair and said-"Tu kisi ke life mein badluck nahi lata Armaan. Itni overthinking mat kia kar. Chup chap ja abhi aur Abhira aati hi hogi ghar, usko dinner date par leke ja aur keh de usse apne dil ki baat. Nahin tohh surprise her with her armaan-style favourite noodles "
.

As Abhira returned after a super boring seminar,she banged her bag on the shelf and plopped down on the bed, trying to massage her head on her own while scrolling through the e-newspapers and jotting down points for an upcoming case-a dedicated workaholic she was! But Armaan loved this quality of hers,it gave him the golden opportunity to pamper her & make her feel super special. That's when Armaan entered the room with the casserole & plates,and kicked the door shut with his foot, but seeing her irritated he went towards her,sat behind her & began massaging her head. As soon as she,engrossed in reading felt his touch,she felt an instant peace & calmness and let out a content sigh as his fingers worked magic on her head.  After a few minutes,when she remembered about her afternoon confession & was eager to know what he wanted to say & if he was ready to make their deal marriage a real one,she felt him wrapping his arms around her. A she closed her eyes and leaned back against him, enjoying this surreal feeling, she felt his lips nuzzling into her neck and sending shivers down her spine.

"What are you doing Kh-Khadusmaan?" Abhira asked, her voice slightly breathless & her heart thumping fast.

"I can't help it, Abhira. I have been wanting to do this for so long. Chaar maheene se tumhe apni dil ki baat kehna chahta tha,par I couldn't,I was afraid of losing you because of the bad-luck I am,' Armaan whispered, his lips still pressed against her skin.

"You are not A bad-luck Poddar Sahab. You're my good luck. Never say that again. Never ever. Varna haddis todke ek jagah baithe rehne walah Dadaji bana doongi tumhe"

Abhira turned her head to look at him, their faces just inches apart. She could see the sincerity in his eyes and feel the love & heat radiating from his body. Without any hesitation, she closed the gap between them and pressed her lips against his.
As their lips met, it was as if the world around them faded away. The knocking on their door didn't bother them anymore, the only sweet rhythm the two of them could hear was of their racing hearts. Their only attention was on them as their mouths moved in perfect sync, their tongues dancing in a passionate tango. Every touch, every movement, was filled with an intense longing and desire which had been latent in them for so long. Abhira's hands found their way to Armaan's silky hair-the ones for which he was so possessive but wouldn't mind them getting messed up today by her-pulling him closer as she deepened the kiss.Their breaths mingled as they broke for air, only to come back together with even more love & fervor contributing to the kiss.

As they pulled away after sometime, their eyes locked in an intense gaze filled with love and passion as they brushed their noses against each other.

"I never knew my wifey would turn out to be such a sexy kisser"

"Well,you can always count on me for doing things right!"

"I know. I love you so much Ms Sharma"

"The feelings are mutual Poddar Sahab"

🏵🏵🏵

Note: Strayed (the prev update-a TS)will take sometime to get updated. The other AbhiMaan book would be updated on 5th.