67

~Chapter 67~

"Could it be that the princess sent people to look for me in Da Ze Mountain because you had news about the sycamore tree?" Gu Jin.

Hua Shu nodded, revealing a smile that looked particularly sincere, "A few days ago, after I heard the news that you were looking for Feng Yin's soul in the sycamore tree, I sent my tribe to search for the sycamore tree in the Three Realms. A few days ago, they came to report that they found a thousand-year-old sycamore tree growing alone in the far north of the sea. The tree is rich in immortal power." Hua Shu paused and then said: "However, I'm not sure if Feng Yin's soul is within. I was ready to just inform you of the news because I knew there had been an invasion in Da Ze Mountain recently and I knew it was your duty to defend the mountain; however, I had no idea that you had come here by yourself. I'm traveling to the far north sea is a good thing. If you want to go to the island with me, and it only takes half a day to get there. If the soul of Feng Yin is indeed within..." 

A trace of sadness appeared on Hua Shu's face, "This can be regarded as my compensation for Feng Yin. I was too wild and willful back then, otherwise I wouldn't have caused you to be punished by the Heavenly Empress and God Dong Hua in these years. In order to revive her, you traveled around the three realms..."

It only takes one day to come back. Returning to the mountain one day late will not have a big impact on the alchemy. Gu Jin hesitated for a moment and nodded in agreement, "Okay, then I'll trouble you, Princess, to accompany me to the North Sea Island. I hope Feng Yin's soul will be there."

"You don't have to be so polite when talking to me." Hua Shu sighed, "Although I am a Princess of the Peacock Clan, and I usually see everyone admiring and praising me, I actually don't have any real friends."

After experiencing so much, Gu Jin didn't want to have anything to do with Hua Shu anymore, but Hua Shu took the initiative to look for Feng Yin's soul, and this time he came to ask for her help, so he couldn't make the relationship too tense.

Seeing that Gu Jin didn't say anything, Hua Shu also knew that the feud that day would not be resolved in one day, so she asked: "I just heard that there was a devil invasion in Da Ze Mountain two days ago, and the two uncles lit the nine-star lantern. At this critical moment, why did you come out of the mountain to Bainiao Island?"

Gu Jin was silent for a moment, stood up, bowed his hands towards Hua Shu, and finally said the reason for his visit, "Your Highness, I came to Bainiao Island to ask for something."

Seeing how solemn he was, Hua Shu was stunned and said, "What happened? Just say it doesn't matter."

Gu Jin briefly explained the situation of A Yin's lifespan damage, and said: "Princess, my junior sister has lost her lifespan, and I needs to make an elixir to cure her, but it still needs a flying beast's ten thousand year old inner core. I'm here this time, I want to borrow the noble feather crown from the princess."

Hua Shu wanted to trade the Feather Crown when she visited Daze Mountain to borrow a sky-shielding umbrella. This magic weapon was created using the inner elixir of the blood of the Peacock Clan's once-most-powerful king before he passed away, despite the fact that it is only a high-grade fairy weapon and would not caught Gu Jin eye. Gu Jin really needs it right now.

The Feather Bird Crown is the treasure of Bainiao Island, and it is also the crown of the Peacock Kings of the past generations. It has great symbolic significance to the Peacock Clan. Hua Shu was willing to use it in exchange for a Sky-Shielding Umbrella because the situation of Bainiao Island was critical. But now...