68

~Chapter 68~

It has been half a year since Dong Hua ascended and Gu Jin and A Yin left the Forbidden Valley.

In the Forbidden Valley in the back mountain, the birds are still singing and the flowers are fragrant, the streams are gurgling, and the golden sycamore leaves cover the ground. The bamboo houses stand quietly and peacefully among the flowers, as if silently waiting for their return.

This place is the same as when they left, but the people who came back are no longer in the same state of mind as before. 

Gu Jin carefully carried A Yin into the bed. A Yin was sleeping lifelessly.

"You keep making trouble all day long, but now is the quietest time." Gu Jin lowered his eyes and sighed. 

"Spirit Sword!" He shouted softly, and the Spirit Sword on the table rose up and flew to his side. Gu Jin stretched out his hand, the Spirit Sword made a slight chirp, and hesitated, refusing to step forward.

"Only you can temporarily open the seal in my body." Gu Jin turned to look at the Spirit Sword, "The power of chaos in my body can eliminate A Yin's poison." His voice was heavy: "Spirit Sword, take action, otherwise A Yin won't be able to take the God Transformation Pill."

The Spirit Sword moved aggrievedly, the sword light showed, the sword edge broke open, and a sword cut was made on the palm of Gu Jin. Blood containing the power of chaos flowed out from the palm and entered A Yin's mouth continuously.

After a while, some blood returned to A Yin's face, and the tail of her hair, which had turned white, regained a little black color.

The Power of Chaos is the original power of the God Realm and the Three Realms. It can purify all spiritual power, including devil power.

Seeing Gu Jin's face turn pale, the Spirit Sword beside him screamed anxiously. Gu Jin retracted his hand and used his immortal power to seal the wound, but even he couldn't heal the wound injured by the Spirit Sword instantly, and the faint smell of blood still floated in the hut.

At this time, A Yin, who had been sleeping for ten days, slowly opened her eyes.

"A Jin?" A Yin's voice was hoarse. She looked around and saw the hut in the forbidden valley at the back of the mountain. She couldn't help but be startled, "Why are we here?"

Gu Jin hid his injured hand behind his back and hurriedly stepped forward to help her get up, "That day you were injured. Brother said that it's not peaceful in the mountain gate and asked me to take you to the back mountain to recuperate."

A Yin said "oh oh" twice, then she lowered her head and saw that her black hair had turned to white. Her lawless temperament was a little panicked. She grabbed Gu Jin's sleeve, opened her mouth, and was stunned for a long time and suddenly said: "A Jin, am I going to die?"

Gu Jin's hand around her stiffened and he frowned, "What are you talking nonsense about?"

A Yin's voice was low, "I heard Qing Yi say that if our immortals' hair turns gray one day, they will die."

"Nonsense. Who has ever seen the death of immortals? How can you believe such absurd words in human dramas?" Gu Jin said in a deep voice: "You are just possessed by the devil's aura. Senior Brother will prepare the medicine for you and your body will be fine. What are you thinking about!"

A Yin was stunned for a moment after being taught a lesson, but she grinned happily. She patted her chest and looked like she was surviving the disaster, "Let me just say, we water condensation beasts can live hundreds of years, even if I gave the Nether King a hundred years of life, I could still live for a hundred years! It doesn't scares me to death." As she spoke, she patted Gu Jin on the shoulder, with a smile on her pale face. "It's okay, it's okay, I can still stay with you and Da Ze Mountain for another hundred years!"