69

~Chapter 69~

"Half a month?" A Yin was stunned, "Didn't I wake up the next day?"

Yan Shuang shook her head and saw that A Yin looked confused, "You were injured by the devil's energy and have been unconscious. It was A Jin who went to the Heavenly Palace to ask Lord Lan Feng for the Divine Dew Yao Chi to wake you up."

Like A Jiu, Yan Shuang was unaware that A Yin was about to die. She believed that A Yin's recovery was caused by the Yao Chi that Gu Jin had taken from Lan Feng. She was unaware that only Gu Jin's blood could drive out the evil energy inside A Yin. 

"Yao Chi Divine Dew?" A Yin asked: "Then the devilish energy in my body can be driven out by the elixir mixed with the Yao Chi Divine Dew and the blood of the deer-antler beast?"

"Deer-antlered beast?" Yan Shuang's eyes showed a hint of doubt, and just as she was about to ask, Gu Jin's voice came from behind, interrupting the conversation between the two of them.

"Yan Shuang, how are you in the mountain gate? Are there any devils showing up in the past few days?"

What Gu Jin asked was serious business. Yan Shuang stopped talking to A Yin and said hurriedly: "Don't worry, A Jiu and I patrol the mountain gate every day and no devils are found. The two seniors are in seclusion in the Hall of Eternal Life. The Nine Star Lantern is guarded by disciples so it is safe."

Seeing that the two people's attention was diverted, Gu Jin's eyes flashed and he breathed a sigh of relief. With A Yin's temperament, if she knew that she had to drink his blood every day to stay awake, she might not be willing to drink it anymore.

"Well, I feel relieved when I see you wake up." Yan Shuang smiled at A Yin and said, "I'm not worried about A Jiu guarding the mountain alone. I'll go back to accompany him first and come back to see you in a few days."

A Yin nodded reluctantly and pulled Yan Shuang a few steps away.

The two of them walked slowly to the entrance of the Forbidden Valley. A Yin flattened her lips and said quietly: "A Shuang, when my illness is cured in a few days, you can take me out for a walk in the mountain gate. A Jin has to cultivate in seclusion everyday, I'm almost bored to death by myself."

Yan Shuang heard this strangely, "A Jin has to practice in seclusion every day?"

A Yin nodded, "Yes, he said that there were devils appearing, and the Immortal Realm and the mountain gate were not good, so he practiced in seclusion in the cave every day."

Gu Jin's idea is correct. Yan Shuang has no doubt about him. "I don't know why seniors Xian Shan and Xian Zhu asked A Jin to take you to the back mountain for training. In fact, the mountain gate is quite safe." She said. She lowered her voice and reassured A Yin generously, "Don't worry, in a few days, when you are well, I will take you out for a walk. Qing Yi missed you so much."

Thinking of the round and fleshy little disciples that their sect had recently accepted, A Yin nodded with a smile and sent Yan Shuang away.

It was another month, and Yan Shuang was patrolling the mountain when she suddenly felt a powerful demon force coming straight into the mountain gate. She frowned and looked towards the mountain gate.

Outside the protective formation of Da Ze Mountain, a rich voice sounded without warning.

"Demon Realm Sen Yu, pay my respects to the Master of Da Ze Mountain! Please ask Immortal Lord Xian Shan to come out to the mountain and meet me!"