1

Love

Love

Love is such a beautiful word.

You can fall in love with
anyone at anytime.
You can't hold this feeling because it's special very special

I also fall in love with someone.
Someone who is very very special to me  and
He is ....... jeon jungkook

The love of my life

The love of my life .
My first love .
Most perfect man in the world.
Gosh I love him so damn much . I can do anything for him .

He is my everything.............

We know each other's from childhood.
We use to play with each other when we was kid but as day passed he got older and start to be friends with cool rich kid and completely forgot me but I didn't I always get him in my heart .
I don't even know when I fall for him .
I thought it was a little crush or attraction but boy I was wrong.

I can do anything to be with him . I love having him in my arms .

There are two types of ending in love story

Happy ending
Sad ending

And I think I have sad ending in my this love story because he already has someone in his life . Someone who is way better, prettier and smarter than me and I don't blame his because he deserves most perfect girl in the world and all happiness in the world .

But it hurts it hurts a lot seeing his with someone who is not me .
It hurts like hell knowing that I'm not the reason behind those bunny smile it hurts .

I have love him for my whole life but he never liked me . Once I propose him but he rejects me I was heart broken but I can't force him .

But he always thinks that I want to ruin his relationship with ..... Maya

Yes she is the most lucky and perfect girl in the world.

I never want to ruin his relationship with maya I can never do that because his happiness matters more than my dumb feeling .

It's always hurts knowing that her always thin that I'm child in front of him . But I don't know why why why he always hate me so much all I just want is just little bit love from him .

Is it to much to ask?
Why can't the boy I love , love me back ?
Why my parents left me ?
Why can't I get happiness?

Tears left from her brown chocolatey eyes.

Suddenly she heard a high pitch female scream which made her flinch her hard . The scream was so loud and scary that it gives her goosebumps.

She run fast towards the room open the door and saw that maya was tied in the bed with rope . Her leg and hands were full with bruises for the tight rope she saw  mrs jeon , mr jeon was looking so scared jungkook was trying to calm maya but she was screaming like a mad woman . Their was a unknown man too who was holding some kind of book in his hand and a water bottle. 

She look at jungkooks friends  tae and jimin to was looking like they saw a ghost.

Next part comming soon

Vote and comment plz

No escape On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara