6

Time skip ( still in past )

A pair of brown eyes were finding someone.

Suddenly she notice the person

Suddenly she notice the person. A big smile place on her rosy lip . She made her way towards him slowly

When she notice he is not alone. There was a tall girl too who was standing beside jungkook and was talking to him .

The huge smile place on her lip fade away after seeing him smiling while talking to that unknown girl because she knows that as a cold person jungkook never talk much especially with girls and the face he was smiling while talking to her was different.

Yn heart clench seeing him talking to a girl who is not her

Yn pov ...

Yn don't be toxic . Maybe she is just his friend. I need to control my jealousy.

She again smile sweetly make her way towards jungkook and tap his shoulder .

Jungkook turn back and saw the smile on his plummy lip become more wide after seeing her . He hug her tightly make her heart stop breathing for a moment.

After they pull away yn eyes fell in that girl.

To her shock .......

That girl is damn gorgeous. She was looking like a model .

Yn was feeling insecure in front of her. She don't know what to say

That unknown girl look up and down at yn and role her eyes which got unnoticed by jungkook but yn saw it .

Jungkook: see yn she is my classmate ............. Maya Today is her first day

Jungkook :and Maya she is yn my mom's friends daughter.

Yn heart clench after hearing him addressing her only as her mom's friend daughter . Is that mean she meant nothing to him ?

Maya: oh mom's friend daughter only . I though you're gonna say that she someone else

Jungkook: what

Maya : nothing let's go jungkook we should go now .

Cause we have other better things to rather then hanging out with kids ( whisper)

Jungkook: what did you just said I didn't understand.

Maya: nothing . Now let's go

She then drag him away without any words

Yn was looking both of them . Then she look down and saw the banana milk bottle in her hand 

She again glance at them  for the last time and left without saying anything

Next part coming soon

Plz vote and comment for next part

Plz vote and comment for next part ..........