17

Few minutes later

The video came

Jungkook saw yn was going towards her room and Maya purposely bump to yn .

Maya was trying make a conversation between them but yn was trying to avoid her just like jungkook told her

screen made his blood boiled

He saw Maya purposely poking yn to the core and trying to make her feel low . He saw tear was falling from her eyes making his heartache.

He watch Maya spilling everything she did . He can't believe that how worst she is . She literally try to do black magic on him just because she want him to love her.

And how she got to know about their plan. Jungkook watch the poor soul who was crying hard .

He can't believe he use her for saving some like Maya . He have to ask for forgiveness before it's too late . He know it's not that easy because she may not forgive him for his betrayal and behaviour. But he have to beg for forgiveness. Now he can do anything to save her .

His eyes become wide after seeing the next screen he saw Maya was walking closer to yn while she was backing away and suddenly Maya yell at yn and try to push her but yn move away making Maya fall instant .

So yn was right . So was right everytime . He can't believe Maya also lied about yn in front of Mrs jeon . He can't even believe that Maya manage to manipulate their whole family. How a grown up man like him got fool by her .

He then run towards his car 

Few minutes later he reach home . He run towards yn room  and saw no one was present in that room . He Cheka the bathroom and her belongings but everything is gone . He start to panic. No she can't left . She is in danger.

He ask all the guards about her they told him they saw her hours ago going outside with bags .

Jungkook start to find her around the place like a mad person but can't find her at the end he went back to hospital .

After reaching hospital he suddenly feel a burning rage inside him all because of Maya this type of thing and happening. Just because of her made up stories and lies all of them has to suffer now . But can't blame her beche is the one who is wrong here . Only if he  try to find out the truth by himself maybe everything would be fine now . Just because of his ego he lost yn today but he's not gonna give up easily. He will find her . Help will her to get rid of that demon or whatever and gonna beg for forgiveness and change until she agree to forgive him and give him a second chance to prove him .

From today he promise that he will never hurt her and gonna treat her like a precious gem .

He told his peoples to find yn at that area properly . He have to find her .

He went towards Maya room and saw everyone present in that room and Maya was crying her heart out

Maya's mom: JUNGKOOK HOW CAN YOU DO THAT WITH MAYA . SHE DID SO MUCH FOR YOU AND HERE YOU LEFT HER ALONE . SO YOU CHOOSE THAT CHEAP GIRL OVER MY DAUGHTER WHO TRY TO KILL MY PRESCIOUS DAUGHTER. MAYA SAVED YOUR LIFE AND HERE YOU . YOU SO UNGRATEFUL

Jungkook just chuckle and said

Jungkook: oh never know it by the way let me information you few hours ago you gave you daughter your blood because our didn't match

Maya's mom: huh so

Jungkook: nah mother and daughter both are dumb . our blood group didn't match so how the hell she gave me her blood .

Maya's mom gulped and say

Maya's mom: I don't know about those things my daughter said that she gave you her blood that means she did .

Jungkook: you know what miss ( Maya's mom name) you both need mental treatment. Don't worry I know a good psychologist. I can arrange him for you both .

Maya's mom: Jungkook you're disrespecting us . That crazy bitch manipulate you

Jungkook: AND YOU , YOUR DAUGHTER YOU'RE WHOLE FAMILY DESTROY MY LIKE AND DON'T YOU DARE TO TALK ABOUT MY YN . SHE ALWAYS WAS RIGHT BUT ME DUMBASS BELIEVE Y'ALL OVER HER . BUT NOT ANYMORE .

Mrs Jeon: Jungkook what happened why are you behaving like this .

Jungkook: just see this you will understand why I'm behaving like this .

He throw his phone towards them

They all are so shocked after seeing that video they can't believe that maya can be this worst . For her they literally insult an innocent girl who didn't even did anything. 

Mrs Jeon : Maya ? Maya how can you do this with us

Maya's mom: My daughter did nothing. That bitchy yn made all of this things

Mrs Jeon: how can you still defender her after all if those evidence.

Maya's mom: I know my daughter she can never do this type of things she is an angle . That yn . She is the main problem here for her everything is happening

Jungkook: and you both are mental . And if you dare to talk about my yn again I promise I'm gonna call the cops for sure and they can easily arrest you both because i have evidence against both of you . So you better keep your mouth shut .

Maya and Maya's mom eyes because wide  after hearing his words

Maya's mom: haha-a son why are-e you including-g cops-s  here. We are here right we will manage everything. (Nervously)

Jungkook: yeah yeah I can see it don't worry I'm not gonna call cops now but that doesn't mean I will never . You both deserve to be in jail so now or later I'm gonna send you both jail for sure . For now enjoy your life but you have to cry later ( I'm sorry this line was kinda cringe the whole story is kinda cringe because I forgot the main story)

After saying that he left the room leaving 2 tumbling figure

Next part coming soon

Vote and comment for next part