10

Time has passed ........

After that incident jungkook and yn got closer. Jungkook and yn become good friends again just like before.

Everything is going well except maya's health . Her health is getting worse day by day . Even doctors can't tell what happened to her because they never saw something like that .

She lost so much weight. Her hair is falling,her skin is pale like there is no blood inside her body ,she has huge dark circles around her eyes , her lips became blueish .......

Jungkook and Robin tried many thing but nothing is working

Doctor suggest them to keep her in hospital for some days because her health is getting worst . They don't wanna take risk that's why they admit her in a hospital..........

Present ......

Jungkook and yn is making some cookies for Maya . Jungkook wanna visit her today . So yn told him to bake some cookies for her .

More like yn is baking and jungkook is watching because he can't cook

Yn was backings which jungkook was starring at her face . He saw her nose was covering with flour so he move his hand towards her face and wiping it .

Now both of them were starring at each other both of them got lost at each other's eye .

Jungkook start to move towards her face slowly .their nose was touching . Theirs lips were about touch when both of them got their sense back and move back .

Yn: umm I think those cookies are done wait I should check. (Nervously)

Jungkook: yeah-h

time skip ..............

Yn: jungkook tell me where are you taking me plz. Don't tell me you're gonna kill me or what

Jungkook: yn stop joking you know I could never do that .

Yn : yeah I know. Now remove your hand my eyes are hurting for you right gripe.

Jungkook remove his hand from her eyes . Yn eyes become wide as she couldn't believe her eyes cause in front of her eye she saw the most beautiful view even .

Yn run toward the water those blue orbs hit her leg making her smile widely

Yn run toward the water those blue orbs hit her leg making her smile widely . Jungkook was admiring that that little baby running here and there playing with water. He smile after seeing her so happy.

Jungkook walk towards yn and whisper in her ears

Jungkook: did you like my gift ( whisper)

Yn look at jungkook smile widely. Hug him tightly and scream

Yn : THIS IS THE BEST GIFT EVER . THANK YOU SO MUCH KOOKI

Jungkook smile at her and hug her back . Yn broke the hug and run towards the water

Jungkook: yah don't run

He chase her . They both were playing with the water . Yn throw that blue sand towards jungkook. Make his run after her .

After some minutes later they both got tired and lay down on the sand while admiring the beautiful sky .

Some minutes later

Some minutes later

Yn : can I ask you something. ( he just umm) why did you surprised me suddenly

Jungkook: no reason

Yn turn towards jungkook lay on her tummy while facing her and said

Yn : no reason whyyyy . Tell me nahhhhhhh

Yn was shaking jungkook while whining. Jungkook was holding his laugh while looking at the pouty baby in front of him .

Yn : tell meeee

Suddenly jungkook lean towards yn and peck her lips.
And lay down again and look at the sky like nothing happened

Yn became statue with wide eyes .she look at jungkook with shock wide eyes and spoke

Yn :what was that .

Jungkook: what ?

Yn : jungkook stop behaving like nothing happened . You did something

Jungkook: did what ?

Yn : I don't know you just you-

Jungkook again peck her lips

Yn : you-u you just KISS ME

Jungkook: yes I did and

Yn: why you did that ?

Jungkook: Isn't it that obvious. I love you and you love me too so I don't see any problem here

Yn: jungkook what about Maya

Jungkook got up hold yn shoulder  and said

Jungkook: yn it's not like me and Maya was dating we were close friends maybe we both use to have feeling for each other's but we never made it official. But my feelings are changed now I'm in love with you . I love you so much. You made me feel those things which I never felt . I wanna give both us a chance . I know what I did in past was horrible and unforgiven but I'm sorry for all of those things.

Yn was looking at jungkook with her glossy eye . She couldn't believe that jungkook is saying those things. She was tearing up in joy . This is the best day for her . She was feeling bad for Maya but what she did with yn was also wrong.

Yn: jungkook. Let's date . I also give our relationship a chance an-

Before she could even finish jungkook smash his lips to her soft one . He was kissing her passionately . They both were so lost in each other's. Obviously because finally jungkook understand his feeling and now both of them got each other. Yn is so happy because finally so got her happiness not knowing this happiness isn't gonna last long soon this happiness is gonna turn into pain........

Next part coming soon

Vote and comment for next part